Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Embracing Modern Technology To Teach New Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik Embracing Modern Technology To Teach New Generation

When he reigned over the middleweight division from 2007 to 2010, Kelly Pavlik was lauded for being an old school, throwback kind of fighter. So it may come as a shock that seven years after his final fight, he has turned into someone embracing modern technology to teach a new generation how to fight and stay in shape.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for him, wish him the best of luck.

Comment

Someone post a review of the app. Is it worth getting?

I don't have any Apple devices so have to wait until he puts it out for Android.

Comment

Here's a rare example of fighter who seemed to be destined to jail or early death, and instead has made a complete recovery.

I'm all the more happy because I really enjoyed watching his fights. The ones with Miranda and Taylor are still in my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Here's a rare example of fighter who seemed to be destined to jail or early death, and instead has made a complete recovery.

I'm all the more happy because I really enjoyed watching his fights. The ones with Miranda and Taylor are still in my memory.
          I agree 100%

I thought he was definitely headed for prison. What ever happened to that boxer from Pittsburgh who had the goods but couldn’t control himself outside of the ring???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I agree 100%

I thought he was definitely headed for prison. What ever happened to that boxer from Pittsburgh who had the goods but couldn’t control himself outside of the ring???

Paul Spadafora. He’s a boxing trainer at a gym in Punxsutawney, PA.

Comment

Pavlik had good fundamentals and was a tough guy so he should be a great coach!
              Props!

Comment

Good idea to try to have mass appeal while also giving something to the niche market that would be most interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                  Paul Spadafora. He’s a boxing trainer at a gym in Punxsutawney, PA.
                  Good to hear that! Last I heard he shot his girlfriend in the @ss or some sht???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Good to hear that! Last I heard he shot his girlfriend in the @ss or some sht???
                    I remember on one of the Friday night fights, the losing boxer took a cheap shot on the winner. Gloves were off and the fight had been over. Went to the cards and the loser was such a sore loser, he sucker punched the winner when they were coming in to embrace each other. Knocked him right out. A little bit of blood splatter. I forget the name, but he was hulled off in cuffs. Fast forward some years, said boxer ended up in prison on a murder charge.

Comment

Working...
                    X