Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: Unification Fight 'A Great Possibility' In 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: Unification Fight 'A Great Possibility' In 2020

ONTARIO, California Jermell Charlo didn't mention Julian Williams by name. Now that he has regained the WBC super welterweight championship from Tony Harrison, however, a 154-pound title unification fight with Williams makes perfect sense for some point in 2020. If the heavily favored Williams beats Jeison Rosario on January 18 in Philadelphia, Charlo and Williams will have fought less than a month apart and clearly could remain on the same schedule.
    [Click Here To Read More]

F-ck all this great possibility BS. Charlo should either fight the trilogy with Harrison or unify with Jrock/Rosario winner. I don't want to see him with Lubin or Castano (unless the mando is ordered) when there are much better fights available.

Don't blow the momentum and goodwill you've built up PBC.

Comment

Ummm....hate to break it to you Jermell but Breadman already told us on his mailbag that the winner of you and Harrison is already signed and sealed to face Jrock in 2020 so....yeah....we know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        F-ck all this great possibility BS. Charlo should either fight the trilogy with Harrison or unify with Jrock/Rosario winner. I don't want to see him with Lubin or Castano (unless the mando is ordered) when there are much better fights available.

Let’s see what Breadman wants! Maybe someone will ask him about Unification with Jermell and he brings up PEDs with Canelo!

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Ummm....hate to break it to you Jermell but Breadman already told us on his mailbag that the winner of you and Harrison is already signed and sealed to face Jrock in 2020 so....yeah....we know.
          Ok this is good news. Tht must be the fight in May that Charlo was referring to.

Comment

Lol, duuuuude chill out. He just fought Saturday and J Rock has business to take care of next month. Did you want the fight signed on Sunday? Lmao, angry.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              Lol, duuuuude chill out. He just fought Saturday and J Rock has business to take care of next month. Did you want the fight signed on Sunday? Lmao, angry.
              LOL I think you know what I'm posting. I just think its best for the sport, fans, division, Fox and PBC to build of the positive things from Sat night's card by having the winner in progressively tougher fights rather than an easy win.

Comment

LOL I think you know what I'm posting. I just think its best for the sport, fans, division, Fox and PBC to build of the positive things from Sat night's card by having the winner in progressively tougher fights rather than an easy win.
                I agree with that especially with them fighting only 4 or 5 weeks apart.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  I agree with that especially with them fighting only 4 or 5 weeks apart.
                  I didn't know it when I posted that but some are saying Breadman said jrock/charlo is next if jrock wins so that is good.

With all the JMW, WW, FW and some decent HWT's, Haymon has the talent to make great cards during the 1st 6 months of 2020 that sets up a strong fall and winter.

Comment

I didn't know it when I posted that but some are saying Breadman said jrock/charlo is next if jrock wins so that is good.

With all the JMW, WW, FW and some decent HWT's, Haymon has the talent to make great cards during the 1st 6 months of 2020 that sets up a strong fall and winter.
                    Throw some Gary Russell vs Tank in there too. They're fight about 6 weeks apart. Gary keeps saying he'll move up but then he changes his mind but I'd like that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X