Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison, Hurd and Usyk earn space on best-of-2018 marquee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harrison, Hurd and Usyk earn space on best-of-2018 marquee

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - There are a couple things I've always promised myself. I barely play golf. But if I was ever lucky enough to score a hole in one, I've vowed to pluck the ball out of the cup, slide the club into the bag and head straight to my car because it'll never get any better. Same goes for bowling...
    [Click Here To Read More]

These guys at bsn are pro euro or pro black they give no props to Latino fighters.

Canelo’s win is waaaay greater than anything those other hype jobs did.

Is this place euro based?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      These guys at bsn are pro euro or pro black they give no props to Latino fighters.

I agree that Canelo had the best win, but Canelo's failed drug test will be held against him.

If he fights the right opponents next year, he could win FOTY.

Comment

Canelo got a generous decision and was exposed as a PED cheat. Doesn't sound great to me. Warrington should be in it tho, he beat 2 world class fighters back to back while being the underdog

Comment

Josh warrington or do UK fighters not count?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Josh warrington or do UK fighters not count?
            #UKlivesMatter

Comment

Interesting to see who the upset of the year was before Harrison Vs charlo.

Just because the writer got as immersed in the fake hype like alot of others doesn't mean it was an upset, it means the writer failed to see the charlos for what they've always been. Loud mouthed and limited.

If the writers going to use pure hype and fanbase and noise as a barometer of a fighters skill and a shock upset when they lose.. patera Vs ritson was a bigger upset and a bigger schooling of a hype job being welcomed to the big leagues.

Comment

yeah but the vast majority had that fight as a ggg win or draw so that doens't really count. that would be like pretending holyfield beat lewis or some bullsh-it. that was a he makes us a lot of money so we need him win.. it was an economic decision and nothing more. it was a "oh boxinggggg you so corrupt" decision. he didn't win the fight. he's a very good fighter but he didn't win the fight. he tried pressing the fight but a lot of his shots were blocked fighter. he tried hard but he didn't win. it was an oj simpson verdict

Comment

I and most had JMell winning the "upset" of the year.

And that does not take anything away from an outstanding performance by Harrison.

Anyone who detracts from JMalls' impressive and close but deserving win over Korobov has NO idea how good Korobov is. In that case you are probably a casual boxing fan which most are.

For most, the Charlos will never get the benefit of the doubt because they are seen as "loud mouths". No different that MOST fighters!!

Big xxxcking deal.

Let them be who they want to be. This is the hurt business!!!

Comment

Getting gift win from GGG and beating stiff no name britt does not count.... Getting caught using PEDs does...

Comment

Working...
                    X