Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Promoter Talks Future, Bellew Fight, HBO Return, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Promoter Talks Future, Bellew Fight, HBO Return, More

By winning the World Boxing Super Series cruiserweight title this past weekend in Russia against the hard-hitting Murat Gassiev, not only did Oleksandr Usyk capture the Muhammad Ali Trophy he also became the undisputed cruiserweight champion - by uniting the WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

war usyk he destroys bellew and he beats the heavyweights. usyk has more skills then all those big dumb oafs at heavyweight combined!!!! usyk will get hate no matter what because he's is not the right skin color for a certain demographic! they will just have to get it over it or be butthurt for a long time! he will own and rule the heavyweight division like his fellow countrymen wlad and vitali. war usykie!!!

Comment

bellew has had a great run of late but i think usyk is too much for him. would be good to watch tho.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
        war usyk he destroys bellew and he beats the heavyweights. usyk has more skills then all those big dumb oafs at heavyweight combined!!!! usyk will get hate no matter what because he's is not the right skin color for a certain demographic! they will just have to get it over it or be butthurt for a long time! he will own and rule the heavyweight division like his fellow countrymen wlad and vitali. war usykie!!!
        Really reckon he gets past AJ or Tyson Fury? The size difference, reach, and clinching will reduce his gas tank to zero. Then there's Wilder, who has dangerous 1 punch KO power for all 12 rounds, and Usyk ain't getting him out of there early so he is dodging bullets for 12 whole rounds.

Comment

Usyk should move to heavyweight.

Bellew only talks about been interested in fighting Usyk but I don't think he is ready to fight Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Usyk should move to heavyweight.

Bellew only talks about been interested in fighting Usyk but I don't think he is ready to fight Usyk.
            If the money's right he will. He should take the fight at CW - winning all 4 belts would be MASSIVE not just for legacy but for future paydays. If he wins he can rematch, if he loses he can rematch at HW. If he loses at HW then the CW ship has sailed.

Comment

great fight !

"Usyk-Bellew" in the UK is a great entrance into the HWs for Usyk. Its a tailor made destruction bout for Bellew and both fighters can make a lot of money $$ for it.

Comment

Usyk has fought better competition now than Loma, both great fighters, that tournament win puts him at the top of boxing beating the top guys in their prime

Comment

I agree. Am I the only one who felt like he was only peppering shots against Gassiev and not landing with any real power. If he fights like that against any heavyweight, he stands no chance at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilis View Post
                    I agree. Am I the only one who felt like he was only peppering shots against Gassiev and not landing with any real power. If he fights like that against any heavyweight, he stands no chance at all.
                    I doubt that anyone can KO gassiev, his head is like a cement block. Regarding the power, he is not a knock out puncher, but when he sits on his punches he gets job done. 11kos out of 15 fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X