No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao is a beta male? He will sign an extension with TR until he retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
    All ya'll do is sit on here all day and argue over other men, when ya'll see a thread about Manny or Floyd ya'll run to the thread of the fighter you dislike to post negative comments, and even when you enter the thread of the fighter you supposedly like you mention the fighter you hate.
    lol @ banned. How did dude get so many rep points anyways? He was in the 20,000s.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
      Mayweather has a secure future for his children and women. Pacquaio doesn't have a secure future for his family with the debt he owed and loans he had to borrow.
      Money Mayweather is living in Vegas, one of the most expensive places in the world. He gambles. He spends his money like there's no tomorrow. Just a few years after he retires, he'll lose all his money. He'll be forced to fight in his fortys. Remember doe, he calls himself Money. Money is his life. He will spend it all in no time. hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
        i sense racial undertones in this post.....
        I said nothing racial or alluded to anyone's race in this post so why would you post that you sense a racial element? I seen the same thing in Mike Tyson at one point before he went to prison, how Don King used him.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
          lol @ banned. How did dude get so many rep points anyways? He was in the 20,000s.
          I don't know but that was clearly Larry. Thuggery told me that Larry got that guys account (probably paid him bc Larry's a fool)

Lol I mean look at the way they respond to posts. It's very clear it's Larry. And as soon as Larry's account was banned BOOM Verstyle pops up and red K's everyone

Comment

If Pacquiao is beta, then what does that make Floyd since Floyd is scared of him?

Comment

Originally posted by dontevencare
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Verstyle

Rumor has it he may choose to self promote himself, did he resign yet? if not then what is the point of this thread? Why does everything on this forum have to be either dissing Floyd or Manny? Why is everything so damn negative?

hilarious coming from you. You and Larry both negged me hard because I posted ONE thing about mayweather testing his fighters in the gym. You're a f-cking joke.
              Verstyle IS Larry...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                why does it matter to you who he signs with? Are you on Pacquiao's payroll?
                Why does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                  All ya'll do is sit on here all day and argue over other men, when ya'll see a thread about Manny or Floyd ya'll run to the thread of the fighter you dislike to post negative comments, and even when you enter the thread of the fighter you supposedly like you mention the fighter you hate.
                  Hahaha banned.

Comment

Larryx need more whores :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Verstyle IS Larry...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Yup. Sad Larry. Sad sad Larry.

Comment

Working...
                      X