No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia's Los Angeles Media Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia's Los Angeles Media Workout

Undefeated former world champion Jaime Munguia held a media workout in Los Angeles on Tuesday ahead of his upcoming showdown as Canelo Promotions presents a Cinco de Mayo weekend against Canelo Alvarez putting his undisputed super middleweight world title on the line against Munguia headlining a PBC Pay-Per-View event on Prime Video on Saturday, May 4 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's a long shot, but I hope Munguia wins. His upbeat fast paced tempo might give Canelo issues later in the fight if Munguia makes it there.

Comment

People kill me, as if Canelo a murderious puncher of some sort and the only people he’s knocked out lately has been Plant who wilted like a b_ _ c_hhhh! I give Munguia a shot with his work rate and temperament but he does get hit so that’s a problem in itself.

Comment

The sooner the belts are out of Alvaduck's hands, the better. Rooting for Munguia, but Canelo will most likely win a decision.

Comment

Munguia looks to be in good shape and he has Freddie Roach training him. This will be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            It's a long shot, but I hope Munguia wins.
            Me too. Mostly because I've reached Canelo fatigue. Also because of the way the WBC and WBA are flagrantly protecting him.

If Munguia does win it will be amusing watching all his mandatories get called immediately. He will probably have lost the IBF belt before he gets back to his dressing room.

Comment

The sheer length of time Canelo is managing to stretch out his prime is inspiring albeit difficult to watch at the level of opposition. Lance Armstrong had a shorter peak. Canelo has something figured out about the guard of people taller than him and Munguia is tailor made and will not escape when not if he gets hurt. This has to be a 4:1 Canelo win kind of odds right now, right?

Comment

Working...
              X