Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Monster' Numbers: Naoya Inoue Is Trending Globally - Not Just in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Monster' Numbers: Naoya Inoue Is Trending Globally - Not Just in Japan

[Click Here To Read More]

That is true. He’s already sold 50,000.
    It could be the biggest boxing event in history.
    Not to mention, he’s number 1 in Japanese streaming as well.
    Add to global streaming, espn, etc.

Comment

I also have heard Porter’s comments. Porter is an Inoue fan. He mentioned that it could make Inoue into a bigger star, not that he should.

Comment

Needs to fight in America Doe

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
          I also have heard Porter’s comments. Porter is an Inoue fan. He mentioned that it could make Inoue into a bigger star, not that he should.
          Porter said Inoue would need to fight in the US to become a global star. Like people around the world would refuse to watch him on TV unless he's fighting out of the US. It was delusional and arrogant on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Porter said Inoue would need to fight in the US to become a global star. Like people around the world would refuse to watch him on TV unless he's fighting out of the US. It was delusional and arrogant on his part.
            I think there’s a difference in watching on TV and actually fighting live here on our soil. It has less to do with the fighter and more to do with our fans. Take Messi for example. We all knew him here. He comes to America and ticket prices and sales go up by a bazillion for soccer which isn’t even that big a deal here compared to other countries. Why is that? Hell if I know, I guess we’re crazy Americans . But it does make a different impact. Maybe because we know he’s never fought here but we’d pay that PPV price to watch him. But to see him live when he never is here, people take out a second mortgage haha. Not ME, but our society.

Comment

Sorry but Shawn need to go from Probox TV, too much mumbo, jumbo jive talk from that dude. Give Tim Bradley more air time.

Comment

Crazy how Japan has both Naoya Inoue and Shohei Ohtani.

Ohtani is the GOAT and Inoue is a future high ranking GOAT in boxing.
                juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminLinus View Post
                  Crazy how Japan has both Naoya Inoue and Shohei Ohtani.

Ohtani is the GOAT and Inoue is a future high ranking GOAT in boxing.
                  And Band-Maid.

Comment

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post

And Band-Maid.
                    You say WOT?

Comment

Working...
                    X