Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer On Attempting To Eradicate Lawrence Okolie's Holding: 'It's A Habit, Like Smoking'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer On Attempting To Eradicate Lawrence Okolie's Holding: 'It's A Habit, Like Smoking'

Trainer Joe Gallagher is renowned for aiding and developing several of the U.K.'s most talented fighters across the previous two decades.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will determine if his sparring is worth it..

Comment

Trainer must be fired

Comment

How does a boxer develop a habit that goes against the rules of his sport?

Comment

Maybe he idolises Wlad. Okolie has been thrown under the bus by shane and ben, it would seem they plotted against him to supplant him with CBS, and now the vultures like dave coldwell and joe g are circling to pick the scraps off. There's nowt wrong with some holding, he's got to slow the pace, it's like wilder, he can't really box for 3 minutes and needs to slow it down. Atleast he's not with coldwell, remember when he tried to get david price to bulk up thinking that would help his stamina? I imagine as a once top level boxer who's floundering you get these dodgy grifter trainers sniffing around trying to eek out one last payday. This is the dark side of the sport. Remember john murray and how joe g trained him and then trained ant crolla to beat him, and then joe fell out with brick top, so how is he going to get a gift wbo belt for his fighters, he's shot himself in the foot there. brick top was like 'he won't even look me in the eyes when he talks to me'. And then we have that dodgy story about crolla being attacked by burglars, he was hit on the head with concrete slab but then it turns out someone threw a stone. And then joe is there at the hospital trying too eek some publicity? And then it seem's a lot of crolla's gym's get broken into? And he was due to fight richard abril, he would have destroyed him? A good potential way to get out of the fight maybe? Ok lets do a poll who would have won in 2014 crolla or abril?
          Last edited by knockoutkid; 04-19-2024, 03:50 AM.

Comment

And then you had that whole crolla fiasco with them supposed burglars, the story seems to change every time I read it, and looking back crolla was supposed to fight richard abril, now would have beaten abril, I highly doubt it. Is there a motive to get out of that fight? maybe. If you saw or heard burglars next door (the story seems to change) would you climb over there or call the police? And then joe is at the hospital trying to eeek some publicity so they can put more bums on seats.

Comment

Can we have a Boxingscene poll, who would have won in 2014 Richard Abril or Anthony Crolla even with the dubious Terry O'Connor officiating?

Comment

A fighter incapable of learning and relying on muscle memory and a default style can only go so far.....

Comment

They shouls have eradicate Mayweather's Holding
                  Now they need to eradicate Richardson Chickens Holding.

Comment

Working...
                  X