Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Right Now I Feel Like I Could Run Over Anyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Right Now I Feel Like I Could Run Over Anyone!

Junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu is only days away from toughest fight of his career. This coming Saturday night in Australia, Tszyu will collide with former WBC world champion Tony Harrison at the Qudos Bank Arena (Sunday in Australia).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tszyu by KO

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
      Tszyu by KO
      I can see that, either he catches Tony early or catches him late after falling behind on the scorecards. Harrison is a very good boxer but he doesn't have much pop or a reliable chin.
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Harrison is in for a long night. Tim will be in front of him every second of every round! Lets hope Harrison is ready!
        cace cace KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

I absolutely nothing special about Tim Ka-Zoo. Harrison winning wouldn't be shocking at all.

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
            Harrison is in for a long night. Tim will be in front of him every second of every round! Lets hope Harrison is ready!
            yes i agree
            harrison can be ready all he wants nothing gonna stop tszyu in this fight he will be a man possessed

Comment

this is gonna look a bit like Joyce vs Parker - Harrison with hit him with everything but Tim will keep coming - maybe Tim has 6 times ave bone density as well?

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
                Tszyu by KO
                Tim hasnt stopped a world-class fighter other than Horn who was totally shot and was not much to begin with, if this fight was in the US I don't think they would be giving Tim a chance especially if Tony had a full 8 wk camp, Gausha dropped Tim right of the bat and then shelled up and Harrison has a better KO record than Gausha, its an interesting fight because its in Aus and Harrison took it on 6wks notice and Tony is on the slide.

Comment

he's going to pull a gamboa?

Comment

Tim, have you ever heard of fact's over feeling's? You can feel like you can run over anyone, but the fact is that you can't!

Comment

Working...
                    X