Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Cruz Added to Burgeoning Aug. 3 Card in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Cruz Added to Burgeoning Aug. 3 Card in Los Angeles

Andy Cruz Added to Burgeoning Aug. 3 Card in Los Angeles
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope that Andy Cruz isn't waiting until August to fight. At his age and with his late start as a professional, he needs to get busy. Like at least five fights a year or more kind of busy.
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Why can’t he fight once a month put him on another cards who are with Dazn if not enough dates
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Tough task for Andy Cruz, this is his fifth professional bout and is against a rangy 5'11 fighter that had buzzed Jamaine Ortiz quite often.

Not shocked if Andy passes with flying colors, just seems like a different challenge than what he has gotten so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
          Tough task for Andy Cruz, this is his fifth professional bout and is against a rangy 5'11 fighter that had buzzed Jamaine Ortiz quite often.

Not shocked if Andy passes with flying colors, just seems like a different challenge than what he has gotten so far.
          His 4th actually. I wish Cruz was a bit more active, but I also like the opponent selections so far.
          El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
            I hope that Andy Cruz isn't waiting until August to fight. At his age and with his late start as a professional, he needs to get busy. Like at least five fights a year or more kind of busy.
            He's being fast tracked from the looks of it. This is a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

His 4th actually. I wish Cruz was a bit more active, but I also like the opponent selections so far.
              Is true that he is turning 29 years old this year and he should be fighting more often.

But considering he is elevating the level of opposition relatively quickly, I think he be ready for a title shot next year.year. Though considering his age, he might move up to 140.

Normally someone with his discipline he be able to cut down to 135, but the guy has a big frame and is going to be middle-aged soon.
              Last edited by Feroz; 04-24-2024, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

He's being fast tracked from the looks of it. This is a tough fight.
                Hearn said as much from the very beginning. He’s making good on his word. Andy is moving up fast. I’m sure he can handle it, but it’s a sharp learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

Is true that he is turning 29 years old this year and he should be fighting more often.

But considering he is elevating the level of opposition relatively quickly, I think he be ready for a title shot next year.year. Though considering his age, he might move up to 140.

Normally someone with his discipline he be able to cut down to 135, but the guy has a big frame and is going to be middle-aged soon.
                  Middle-aged?! Haha Middle age starts as 40 and ends at 60. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Middle-aged?! Haha Middle age starts as 40 and ends at 60. Lol
                    Oh then my mistake, just not sure how long Cruz will stick around at 135.
                    CubanGuyNYC CubanGuyNYC likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X