Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nikita Tszyu Dominates Danilo Creati to Retain Australian Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nikita Tszyu Dominates Danilo Creati to Retain Australian Title

[Click Here To Read More]

What's the WBA Global title about? I'd like to see both Tapia & Tsyzu fight for the Commonwealth title.

Comment

Good win from Nikita, Creati was surprisingly tough. I'd like to see Nikita continue to work on his defence, box a bit smarter. Once again in this fight he put himself in harms way in the mid rounds, Creati stepped up his attack and Nikita got rocked. Don't get me wrong he's doing brilliantly, he's still early in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ75JJ View Post
        Good win from Nikita, Creati was surprisingly tough. I'd like to see Nikita continue to work on his defence, box a bit smarter. Once again in this fight he put himself in harms way in the mid rounds, Creati stepped up his attack and Nikita got rocked. Don't get me wrong he's doing brilliantly, he's still early in his career.
        havent seen this fight yet and i like nikita but he does get hit an awful lot
        he has to fix that when he steps up in class

Comment

Nikita got rocked and hurt in the 6th (or 7th) but that was the only round I really gave to Creati. Expected a closer fight, but good recovery shown by Nikita.

Comment

This guy will get Portered if he keeps winning only in Australia.

Comment

Working...
            X