Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Vergil Ortiz Reportedly Set to Feature on Crawford-Madrimov Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Vergil Ortiz Reportedly Set to Feature on Crawford-Madrimov Show

According to ESPN, a clash between super-welterweights Vergil Ortiz (20-0, 20 KOs) and Tim Tszyu (24-1, 17 KOs) is reportedly planned for August 3 in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-24-2024, 12:25 PM.

Damn I like Timmay but Vergil is another level

Comment

Wow, if that's signed and sealed, that's a fantastic fight.

Two guys who just like coming forward, being aggressive and throwing punches with bad intentions.

Much better than the Crawford fight and others on the card. I'm guessing Tszyu's cut is healing well.

Comment

Nice war right here. Ortiz can't be a weight bully anymore so lets see what happens. looking forward to this one. P.S. looks like that winner will get Crawford
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Wow, if that's signed and sealed, that's a fantastic fight.

Two guys who just like coming forward, being aggressive and throwing punches with bad intentions.

Much better than the Crawford fight and others on the card. I'm guessing Tszyu's cut is healing well.

Was healed before he left the arena. Amazing recuperative powers.

Comment

Great news. Virgil would be wise to target the cut. It's probly still fresh.

Comment

Wow!!!! What a fight!!!!! That’s such a great matchup for both right now. Big big balls from Tszyu to take that fight after an L, and big challenge for Ortiz in his first big 154 fight

Comment

I didn't see this one coming at all. Great fight!

Comment

"The event will signify the first American foray of Turki Alalshikh, the chairman of Saudi Arabia’s General Entertainment Authority and the promotion of the event will organized by Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing."

Oscar is going to allow Vergil Ortiz Jr. to fight on a MatchRoom Boxing card? I'll believe it when I see it!!!

Comment

Fùck me. I'll believe it when I see it.
                    ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X