Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Tells Garcia To Retire Despite Win Over Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Tells Garcia To Retire Despite Win Over Haney

Gervonta Davis (29-0, 27 KOs) has taken to social media and urged Ryan Garcia to retire from the sport following his emphatic victory over Devin Haney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tank only fights teeny tiny men or drained fighters. He should retire. He's a fraud.

Comment

Tanks a decent little fighter but sounds a bit thick..

Comment

Not interested in stank at all. Dude is not interested in any challenges

Comment

Tank is trolling, but there is some truth to it. Ryan never made any adjustments from the tank loss, making the same mistakes that caused him to get uppercut into oblivion by tank, only difference being he got away with it due to devin's lesser power.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
            Tank is trolling, but there is some truth to it. Ryan never made any adjustments from the tank loss, making the same mistakes that caused him to get uppercut into oblivion by tank, only difference being he got away with it due to devin's lesser power.
            So tank is going to fight garcia when garcia is healthy? I don't think so. He needs 2 Ferraris for Haney. Can't fight shakur because shakur won't let him hit him. Can't fight Loma. Can't fight tevin farmer. Can't fight garcia without catchweights and rehydro clauses. Useless

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

So tank is going to fight garcia when garcia is healthy? I don't think so. He needs 2 Ferraris for Haney. Can't fight shakur because shakur won't let him hit him. Can't fight Loma. Can't fight tevin farmer. Can't fight garcia without catchweights and rehydro clauses. Useless
              He will eventually fight them, don't worry about it noob. Tank beats any version of ryan like I've mentioned. Tank is the money man. They have to look for him, not him looking for them. Learn boxing business please.
              LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Folks wanna discredit Davis for giving a weight bully like Garcia a clause and stopping him, but same folks don't wanna discredit Garcia when he bought himself the advantage on Haney by blowing weight by 3 pounds. Make it make sense and keep the same energy. This cheerleader activity from these dudes is wild out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

He will eventually fight them, don't worry about it noob. Tank beats any version of ryan like I've mentioned. Tank is the money man. They have to look for him, not him looking for them. Learn boxing business please.
                  He will eventually fight them? What when they are old and shot? Pathetic. Tank is the fantasy boxing champion who beats everyone but it's a shame his resume has no top 5 guys on it Oops.

They have to look for him? Yeah they have been and hes been running away his entire career. Did you know he not only ducked Loma but tevin farmer and Alberto Machado? Shocking. That shows how careful he's picking those cherries.. tank apparently only looks for bums, teeny tiny men, and drained fighters since his resume is full of them.

You are the noob for defending a complete fraud who is not even a real boxer and has zero top 5 wins in 7 years. It's ok you think he will suddenly start fighting top guys...why??? He literally just said I can't fight shskur cause he's too hard to hit and the judges will rob me. The guy couldn't even fight Barrios without a rehydro clause.
                  Last edited by daggum; 04-24-2024, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Tank is a bit off the wall himself, that's why he's had problems with the judicial system.
                    That said I would definitely love to see a rematch between Ryan and Davis, without any catch weight or re-hydration clause.
                    Now I think that Tank is a hell of a fighter but he's gotten away with putting to many stipulations on his opponent's that placed them at a disadvantage, but favored him.
                    If you believe so much in yourself so much take on your future opponents on an even playing field, and lets see if you can still be the heralded Tank.
                    Ryan fought you on your terms, and you both made a killing at the box office, now you should fight him on his terms.
                    The rematch is guaranteed to make another killing at the box office, and make you both more money than fighting anyone else would.
                    Especially now that Ryan has beaten one of the top undefeated fighters at the time, who's won championships in two separate weight divisions.
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X