Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dallas Cowboys are a Joke Mega-Thread, Post their Blunders and Memes here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In order to proceed, Id like to know what team you are a fan of

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      In order to proceed, Id like to know what team you are a fan of
      Why so you can diss mine. I'm a Charger fan. So what, we ain't won any championships, but at least we are currently better than the b1tch ass cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Comment

Why so you can diss mine. I'm a Charger fan. So what, we ain't won any championships, but at least we are currently better than the b1tch ass cowboys
          I'll be down in SD for the game vs the Hawks...I can't wait.

Comment

I personally know Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Comment

Who chokes more than the cowboys, 31 teams can say that they don't. Who is the biggest choke joke QB, Romo. And who is the richest owner in sports but is a complete joke as well, Jerry Jones. And when there is Drama and nonsense in the NFL, What team does it center around, the Dallas cowboys. Anyway here is a Blunder at Cowboys their training camp. LOL Dez, U Mad Bro

Well I bet you should have a great knowledge of chokers, jokes, drama queens, and nonsense with Broner, LeBron and the Cavaliers as your avvy and sig.

Comment

Chargers and the Cowboys are actually very similar......Romo and Rivers have both never gotten it done in the post season and both haven't gone to a Super Bowl.

Rivers has made it to the playoffs more than Romo though and actually went to an AFC Championship game once.

Last 6 seasons, SD has only won double digit games once. Last 6 seasons, Dallas has only won double digit games once. And lets be real Brush....San Diego didn't actually deserve to make the playoffs last year. The refs completely bothced two calls that gave them the win over KC. Refs don't botch the call on the field goal or the fumble in overtime, and Pittsburgh is in the playoffs.

Hey Brush, remember that Pittsburgh-San Diego snow game in the playoffs a few years back???

Comment

I've never seen a team crowned a dynasty after one Super Bowl win like Seattle seems to be........can't wait for someone to push their **** in. You guys are good and the favorites but in the NFL it's hard as **** to even win 2 Super Bowls in 4-5 years, let alone a repeat.

To be a dynasty you gotta win at least 3 Super Bowls in 5-6 years. New England won 3 in 4, the last dynasty we had. Pittsburgh came close to winning 3 in 6 years but lost to Green Bay. Before that, Dallas was the last dynasty the NFL had, won 3 out of 4.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 08-04-2014, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Deal with it.............

America's Team

Comment

Working...
                      X