Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Pacquiao Press Conference Pictures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a pic I took (not great, I know). I was all the way in the back with a cheap little camera so I had to aim at the JumboTron. But it was fun...

Comment

They showed highlights before the press conference. They replayed the Clottey knockdown a lot. Clottey was there (too far away to take his picture). Wonder what he thought.

Comment

You're just gonna have to believe me, but that's Paulie Malignaggi. He came through and got love from the crowd, people taking flicks with him and telling him he got robbed. I think Arum made a joke about the Texas Boxing Commission when he introduced Paulie.

Comment

Damn, Pac looks like he has a huge ****ing head...maybe it's just some weight gain in the face.

Comment

Like I said, I was far away so that's why you can't see **** in this photo. But there was a funny moment when Arum passed the DIAMOND belt down and Manny didn't want to give it up. I didn't get a picture of that though. Damn. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
              Here's a pic I took (not great, I know). I was all the way in the back with a cheap little camera so I had to aim at the JumboTron. But it was fun...

pac looks like a stick compared to cotto in this pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
                Where did you see that?
                its official 10/24 24/7cotto/pac

Comment

Thanks for the pics

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                      You're just gonna have to believe me, but that's Paulie Malignaggi. He came through and got love from the crowd, people taking flicks with him and telling him he got robbed. I think Arum made a joke about the Texas Boxing Commission when he introduced Paulie.

Yeah some other people mention they gave Malignaggi an ovation and boo Clottey. Did you take a pic with Malignaggi? Was he invitted or just there as a fan?

Comment

Working...
                      X