Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With The 9/11 Conspiracy Theories?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's With The 9/11 Conspiracy Theories?

This is why. I stayed up a couple night ago watching this movie, **** is just crazy. If you watch the whole thing and don't have any doubts of the accepted conclusion, I don't know what else to say.

I have witnessed first hand controlled demolitions of buildings and there was nothing different about them when comparing them to the towers.
    Building 7 came down and was not hit by anything but debris. No fuel from any plane was the cause of that building to come down, which is the given explanation as to why the towers A and B came down. I can't buy it. Had building 7 not mysteriously collapsed, I would maybe stay away from the conspiracy theory but given the fact that I have been to controlled demolitions prior to 9/11, doubt would still linger based on what I witnessed.

Comment

i seriously find it hard to believe that the government would do this, maybe i am being naive, i really hope the government was not behind this

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
        I have witnessed first hand controlled demolitions of buildings and there was nothing different about them when comparing them to the towers.
        Building 7 came down and was not hit by anything but debris. No fuel from any plane was the cause of that building to come down, which is the given explanation as to why the towers A and B came down. I can't buy it. Had building 7 not mysteriously collapsed, I would maybe stay away from the conspiracy theory but given the fact that I have been to controlled demolitions prior to 9/11, doubt would still linger based on what I witnessed.
        Yeah man, the experts in the movie (the architect, project manager, and another highly ranked official) are saying that the twin towers were buil to withstand the impact of a commercial airliner.

All 3 buildings dropped as they would in a controlled demolition, without any support beam still standing.

Building 7, before watching this, I didn't even remember a 3rd building collapsing. I, most other uninformed people would have blamed it on the after shock of the first 2.

Comment

Originally posted by amir khan View Post
          i seriously find it hard to believe that the government would do this, maybe i am being naive, i really hope the government was not behind this
          It's not pointing the finger at the government but the rich folks who control the government. This is why we can never get anything done for the people. The government is posed to be working for the people but the truth is, the government is working for small group of wealthy men and women who are eager to control the entire world. History will always repeat itself. Through out the ages, men have sought to dominate, control and rule the world. Just because we live in such "modern time" and we are posed to be civilized people, does not make the desire for power, greed and total control, (world domination), a thing of the past. As humans, this has been a common practice and history will clearly back up these facts.
          Last edited by BoxingChaos; 07-31-2009, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I was in the same boat until of couple days ago. I sincerely hope they weren't behind this too (though I doubt it) because if they were, it opens the door to a lot of other horrible things in America's past, present, and future.

Comment

The US government was NOT behind it.

Did you know that all the employees of Goldman Sachs were given the day off? Did they have prior warning?

Did you know that the owner Silverstein and his daughter were normally in the World Trade Center at 8:30 AM on weekdays, but neither were there that day? Did you know that Silverstein had recently bought a multi-billion dollar insurance deal for the three towers that were destroyed?

Did you know that several Mossad agents filmed the planes hitting the towers from the roof of a nearby building, and were seen celebrating after the planes hit?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...eisraelis.html

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
                It's not pointing the finger at the government but the rich folks who control the government. This is why we can never get anything done for the people. The government is posed to be working for the people but the truth is, the government is working for small group of wealthy men and women who are eager to control the entire world. History will always repeat itself. Through out the ages, men have sought to dominate, control and rule the rule. Just because we live in such "modern time" and we are posed to be civilized people, does not make the desire for power, greed and total control, (world domination), a thing of the past. As humans, this has been a common practice and history will clearly back up these facts.
                You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DannyChaos again.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

Did you know that all the employees of Goldman Sachs were given the day off? Did they have prior warning?

Did you know that the owner Silverstein and his daughter were normally in the World Trade Center at 8:30 AM on weekdays, but neither were there that day? Did you know that Silverstein had recently bought a multi-billion dollar insurance deal for the three towers that were destroyed?

Did you know that several Mossad agents filmed the planes hitting the towers from the roof of a nearby building, and were seen celebrating after the planes hit?

From all the research I've done on this, my conclusion is that it was mostly a U.S rogue network consisting of the old Iran/Contra network, with small elements of MI6 and Mossad doing some of the lifting.

The thing that trips people up is implying that the entire U.S government was behind it, when in reality it was this small shadow government rogue network.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

what a bastard

Comment

Working...
                    X