Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientists from Copenhagen who examined the twin towers agree that....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists from Copenhagen who examined the twin towers agree that....

It was a planned demolition and the material found that destroyed the building was not from the airplanes.

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    It was a planned demolition and the material found that destroyed the building was not from the airplanes.

There are many scientists and architectural engineers who feel it was a planned demolition also.

Comment

Waiting for Squeally........5-4-3-2-1....

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        LOL...what for? For him to make an ass out of himself as he usually does??

Comment

Hes such a ******

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
            Yo dude sig our bet up

Comment

This information is not coming from a conspiracy theorist it is coming directly from a scientist who examined the twin towers, what can pig say in defense to this?

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                Squeally isn't that bad, he is a smart dude, or at least comes off as one. I can tell he reads a lot and at least researches what he believes.

My only problem with him is his infatuation about God, or at least his instance that there isn't a God. I just think the whole argument is so stupid because we just don't know for sure and trying to believe in God is the same as speculating on how the Universe was created........it's just a belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Yo dude sig our bet up
                  Relax homeslice....its on like donkey kong.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    This information is not coming from a conspiracy theorist it is coming directly from a scientist who examined the twin towers, what can pig say in defense to this?
                    I don't know man, I have seen videos coming from both sides, scientist and structural engineers coming from both sides.

Me personally, I don't buy it was a conspiracy to be honest. What would have been the purpose? To go to war? Since when does the United States need permission or an excuse to go to war for? Doesn't make sense...

Comment

Working...
                    X