No announcement yet.

Who won Holyfield vs Valuev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who won Holyfield vs Valuev?

hey, seems like a no brainer, but Ive heard that some people on this site had Valuev winning.

well, Id like to see who these smart guys are, so we can remember you for your boxing expertise.
    Holyfield
    93.33%
    Valuev
    6.67%

They don't have the balls to vote in this topic

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      hey, seems like a no brainer, but Ive heard that some people on this site had Valuev winning.

well, Id like to see who these smart guys are, so we can remember you for your boxing expertise.
      You can't be serious. Who had Valuev winning?

Comment

To be fair, as there were a fair few close rounds (compubox won't be blowing a fuse over it), then you ought to have had a "draw" option.

Comment

oh my, Money May voted for Valuev? well, unless it was a joke, please share with us your thoughts.

Comment

From what I've seen... and heard I think Valuev won the fight offically... Might need to take a second look but ya I'm pretty sure it was his name announced as the winner.

Even though it was unfair and a robbery.

Comment

It wasn't as wide as some emotional people are saying, but I thought Holyfield deserved to win a close decision. I scored it for Holyfield, 115-114 with an even round.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay View Post
                From what I've seen... and heard I think Valuev won the fight offically... Might need to take a second look but ya I'm pretty sure it was his name announced as the winner.

I meant on your scorecard, goofball. sigh...

well, so far thats 100% for Holyfield...

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay View Post

Not who they had winning but who you thought won

Comment

Who voted for Valuev?

Comment

Working...
                    X