No announcement yet.

If there justice in the world, Oscar will get spanked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there justice in the world, Oscar will get spanked

Oscar really deserves a beating. I've always been a fan of his, but some of the facts behind this fight really bother me.

1. Under the Golden Boy / Top Rank settlement, De La Hoya ALREADY receives a cut of Pacquiao's contract with Top Rank. This is because GBP was too late in getting Pacquiao. Keep in mind, Pacquiao is not a Golden Boy fighter, but they still receive a percentage of his contract??
    2. De La Hoya gets 20 million, Pacquaio 6 million. I thought it was Pacman getting 11 million, De La Hoya 17. (an estimate) that's what i read at least. Boy was I wrong.
    3. Of course, Manny Pacquaio has never fought over 135, and obviously gives up a huge disadvantage in physical characteristics.
    4. The 54.95 PPV price. When asked about the bad economy, a Golden Boy rep (it was either Schaefer or DLH himself) said "yes, if we had knew about the economy beforehand, we would have lowered the price maybe. BY $5 DOLLARS." In my opinion, that $5 between a $50 price and a $55 price is a HUGE slap in the face to boxing fans.

Feel free to flame me, or add more reasons

Agreed 100%.

Comment

Oscar's a pimp. Just in case u whoop his ass I guess he beats you financially lol.

Comment

There isn't justice in the world.

Look around and you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          Oscar's a pimp. Just in case u whoop his ass I guess he beats you financially lol.
          LOL. Either way, you're getting !@#$ed

Comment

Oscar got spanked by Mayweather but not Mannys gonna do it

Comment

Working...
            X