Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 traits of a loser

I think more than a few people on this board fit this description

Inhibited integrity
    Integrity means that your values, what you think, say, and do are all aligned. You could argue that a serial killer has integrity because this person thinks, says, and murders consistently with his word. I would argue that this isn't really the core value, because the core value of human beings is to love and be loved, and a short circuit in this person's brain is creating a disconnect between the core moral values and the thoughts that lead to being a big loser.

Unnecessary gossip and slander
    In Judaism there is a word for this, Loshon Hora, which means "prohibition of telling gossip, truthful remarks about a non-present person or party." Another word, Motzei Shem Rah means "slander and untrue remarks". If you're known as a person that gossips and slanders, you're a loser, and as such, people will not have trust in you.

Chronic pessimism
    I'm not talking about slight pessimism now and then, but serious, consistent, and unrelenting pessimism that makes people shy away from you and causes you to miss out on the beauty of life. Such pessimism is both stifling and paralyzing.

Pass an injured man
    No matter what activity you are engaged in, you must never fail to be concerned for another person. If you can pass a man bleeding on the ground, leave a child crying and unattended, or simply refuse to be there for someone that needs you -- you're a loser!

No ambitions
    They say no man is an island, and as such, you have a direct influence on the people around you. By exhibiting the contagious quality of no ambition, you are very actively and directly taking away from, and polluting, anyone you come in contact with. You should read up on mental suicide.

Mean and hateful
    Walking around like a ticking time-bomb, waiting for a look, word, or an impression to light your fuse and set you off is no way to live. It's not what's going to get people to show you reverence that comes from love, and trust; rather this false reverence can be a product of fear, which adds negatively to the lives of others.

Don't believe in or respect yourself
    It's no secret, and no lie, that before you can respect someone else you must respect yourself. How can you be fully involved in the game of life, cheering and supporting other people along, if you can't even believe in yourself as a person. The fact is that this is a choice that stems directly from positive attitude, and anything else is your refusal and resignation from taking action on a higher level.

Quit before you sweat
    Listen, I'm not talking about running at the gym, although that's one possible sign that you give up too early. I'm talking about chasing your dreams, finishing what you start, and being a stand for your own integrity and core values, especially if it means dying for these beliefs.

Closed mindedness
    Our perception is divided into 3 parts. What we know (that's easy), what we know we don't know (for instance, we know that there's something in outer space, but we just haven't found it yet), and what we don't know we don't know (You cannot even acknowledge this because you don't know what it is you aren't acknowledging). If you're closed minded you forget about the third one, that which you still have not discovered, even conceptually. However, if you refuse to accept that you don't know everything -- your life will be dark forever.

Take no responsibility
    Passing the buck and blaming others does nothing more then delay a solution and perpetuate a problem. If you're not a winner, you'll never take responsibility, and you won't be the one person that will change the world. Simply reversing this will make you a winner.

Oh that's right.

Last I checked you fit NONE of those descriptions.

Because you're like the perfect human being or something.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Oh that's right.

Last I checked you fit NONE of those descriptions.

Because you're like the perfect human being or something.

Struck a nerve did I?

How many traits of these do you possess?

How many times a day do you post on this site?

Comment

Well, I have puked after running, and sparring before. I only need to work on a couple of more things......

Comment

this hasta be a joke because, by posting those 10 in that fashion, you're guilty of all of em at the same time. that's kinda cool

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
            this hasta be a joke because, by posting those 10 in that fashion, you're guilty of all of em at the same time. that's kinda cool

Everybody who gets offended by this thread is a bonafide loser.

The truth hurts huh?

Comment

I just want to grab your skull with my hands and shove my thumbs through your eye sockets

Comment

Originally posted by Ion85 View Post

The truth hurts huh?
                I don't think anyone is offended. lol

It's more just hilarious that you'd post that. Considering nobody on this site would believe that you (Who does in fact post here also) wouldn't fit that criteria yet most people who are regulars............do.

It's more the case of you being a total dork. That's where the outrage stems from.........because quite honestly if this thread was worth a ****:

I would have never objected.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The truth hurts huh?
                  i didn't get offended at all. just pointin out the obvious irony. like i said, it's gotta be a joke cause nobody would be that stupid to walk into a trap that easily. so my guess is that the author (which may or may not be the thread starter) is usin self reflection as a way to humbley express an outlook. kinda like "i'm the worst loser of em all, but at least i can admit it."

when we see how stupid you look trying to judge others, then we realize how stupid WE must look. like i said, that's pretty cool.

Comment

Pass an injured man
                    No matter what activity you are engaged in, you must never fail to be concerned for another person. If you can pass a man bleeding on the ground, leave a child crying and unattended, or simply refuse to be there for someone that needs you -- you're a loser!
                    so many people do this and its digusting

Comment

Working...
                    X