Clear All

loma is too big for rigo.
    this isnt ur average "too big for rigo"
    were talking 2x olympic gold medalist
    good pro record so far
    he stops rigo easily

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Did you see francisco interview? Lol he was hella pissed he said he wasted time training cause all rigo did was run and that's true. It's almost like rigo doesn't want to throw combinations
      i didnt see that interview. Can you get me a link?

Comment

Absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          i didnt see that interview. Can you get me a link?
          Here it was the bottom part
          http://www.boxingscene.com/guillermo...plosive--98449

Comment

Like how do you mean embarrass him? Like pulling his shorts down at the weigh in embarrass him?

Comment

I think Loma beats him. Embarass him I doubt it but he does beats him. The holding against that Pinoy was ridiculous.

How can someone like that is beyond me. Rigo is greatbut Loma got this

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                oh damn. Coming from a guy not in the top 50 too. wow!

Thanks for the link. I didnt read it after the fight. Didnt see that coming. :AOR:

Comment

Its a tough one, both are very skilled in their own right, nothing in it, Lomachenko has a noticeable size advantage though and Rigo isn't particularly big at SBW. Like everyone else I was disappointed with his last fight, his defense was spot on but he wasn't pulling the trigger and making his opponent pay like he usually does, I'll be interested in what he looks like in his next fight, maybe he was rusty, having a year out and also not having a proper camp can have that effect, I'm just hoping it isn't an age thing, I've been hoping hes got a few years left in him.

Comment

And to answer your question, nobody embarrasses Rigo, hes far to skilled to be embarrassed by anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      And to answer your question, nobody embarrasses Rigo, hes far to skilled to be embarrassed by anyone.
                      Loma his highly skilled. Rigo has been fighting light and going NOTHING spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                      X