Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Erislandy Lara fight poster!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Dirrell out pointed gg and Lara is 10x a better boxer than gg so he absolutely has a chance
    you need not look further than your own sig to see one of the main reasons why GGG-Lara is a non-starter.....

(except change 200 to 9)

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Weak ass thread when Genady is the one hiding under his bed, hoping Lara won't find him. You've gotta be pretty gutless when you're a 160lber running from Lara. Or, even worse, a fanboy making posters about his hero, making believe Genady isn't ducking. The truth is not a friend to Golovkin fans.
      to actually type that you believe GGG is somehow "afraid" of Lara makes you either an obvious troll, or dumber than a bag of hair. You choose........

Comment

PS level=GGGOD

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          That's nice but golovkin wants no part of Lara. So it kinda doesn't make sense
          Weak ass thread when Genady is the one hiding under his bed, hoping Lara won't find him. You've gotta be pretty gutless when you're a 160lber running from Lara. Or, even worse, a fanboy making posters about his hero, making believe Genady isn't ducking. The truth is not a friend to Golovkin fans.
          I would rather be a GGG fan than a Lara fan. GGG always wins by KO and never embarrasses me for being his fan. If I was a Lara fan I would be embarrassed by the way he ran from Canelo and the total garbage he fought in his last 3 fights and having to come from behind to beat a mediocre fighter like Angulo. When did GGG ever have to come from behind to win a fight? When was GGG ever knocked down? Can you say NEVER? GGG is hiding from Lara? You are nuts. What was the actual dollars and cent offer that Lara or someone from Lara's team made to GGG to fight him? You don't know do you? You don't even know if Lara made him any money offer at all to fight. And still you have the nerve to say GGG is ducking that cherry picking runner.

Comment

Team GG needs to start acclimating HBO about this fight and start bringing it up so they can prepare their move.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              to actually type that you believe GGG is somehow "afraid" of Lara makes you either an obvious troll, or dumber than a bag of hair. You choose........
              Canned GGG fan response; Can't come up with an intelligent response so get angry and throw stupid insults.

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I would rather be a GGG fan than a Lara fan. GGG always wins by KO and never embarrasses me for being his fan. If I was a Lara fan I would be embarrassed by the way he ran from Canelo and the total garbage he fought in his last 3 fights and having to come from behind to beat a mediocre fighter like Angulo. When did GGG ever have to come from behind to win a fight? When was GGG ever knocked down? Can you say NEVER? GGG is hiding from Lara? You are nuts. What was the actual dollars and cent offer that Lara or someone from Lara's team made to GGG to fight him? You don't know do you? You don't even know if Lara made him any money offer at all to fight. And still you have the nerve to say GGG is ducking that cherry picking runner.
              You're confusing yourself. I'm much more of a GGG fan than a Lara fan. I'm just not a child who wants to see a guy play softball his whole career. I'm DYING to see Glovkin take a real challenge. I think he's legitimately concerned that Lara might out-point him by being evasive. I wish he had the sack to overcome that because I think he'd win. Just because I like the guy doesn't mean I'm going to give him a pass for being a duck and having a joke resume.

And, don't try to play smart RE; the monetary figures because it's you're shooting blanks there. That's a pathetic reach when guys on NSB start acting as if any of us have knowledge of behind the scenes negotiations. Neither of us know anything more than the other. If a guy is CONSTANTLY calling out another guy and the other is mute, we can make a pretty safe judgement in regards to who is ducking who.

Comment

you need not look further than your own sig to see one of the main reasons why GGG-Lara is a non-starter.....

(except change 200 to 9)
                Who are all the stars the golovkin has fought? Stevens? Proska? Monroe?

Comment

GGG feels no fear huh? You guys really believe hes a god huh?

Comment

Two quick questions:

1. Do you honestly believe Golovkin is running/afraid of Lara?

2. Do you think Lara would beat Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      GGG feels no fear huh? You guys really believe hes a god huh?
                      I dont believe any professional fighter is "afraid" of another fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X