No announcement yet.

My Diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Diet

Hi Everyone for the last few months I've been training 3 times a week and have a diet I've been following I was wondering if there is anything I should change here it is.

5:00 am
    1/2 Cup Of Oats
    1/2 Cup Of Skim Milk
    3 Whole Eggs
    3 Egg Whites

8:00 am
    1 Cup Of Yogurt
    Handful Of Almonds

11:00 am
    Can Of Tuna
    Apple Or Banana

2:00 pm
    Chicken Sandwich With Spinach, Tomato and Mustard

5:00 pm
    Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Of Brown Rice
    1 Cup Of Broccoli

5:45 pm
    Training

7:00 pm
    Protein Shake

What's your goals? Def wouldnt be eating tuna everyday though.

Comment

My goal at the moment is too stay at my weight which is 70kg and lean up I read up on tuna about mercury poisoning etc is that true?

Comment

Yeah it's true, you have to eat a lot of it for it to make a difference, but once a day Would be considered a lot.

I'm surprised your able to only drink a protein shake after training, and not eat a real meal, I'd lose my mind. But if works for you more power to ya.

I'm estimating your around 15-1600 calories give or take. Which is good for someone your size, depending how hard your working out and how often. If you feel fine I wouldn't change much.

I would recommend changing up the chicken breast to a few chicken thighs every few days. Fats are very filling, and play a major role in testosterone production. Don't neglect fat, if you can add half an avocado in there somehow, maybe on you sandwhich, I would highly recommend it. Super quality fats and fibers.

And don't bore yourself with broccoli everyday. One day do Kale, one day do bak Choy, it will help to diversify the minerals in your diet. And Never steam your veggies either.

Comment

1 can a day of tuna is fine in all honesty

i know dudes on 2-3 cans a day for years and they are all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
            1 can a day of tuna is fine in all honesty

i know dudes on 2-3 cans a day for years and they are all good.
            The mercury builds up in your body over years, it's not a problem that will happen overnight.

Most diseases and serious problems that can occur from bad diet choices won't happen immediately, you'll pay for those bad decisions down the line.

Comment

Cheers for the feedback, I have been steaming broccoli what would be the best way to cook it just in a pan. I might also try adding more calories to my diet aswell because im always hungry haha

Comment

Originally posted by SA Boxer View Post
                Cheers for the feedback, I have been steaming broccoli what would be the best way to cook it just in a pan. I might also try adding more calories to my diet aswell because im always hungry haha

On a pan with medium heat, use olive oil or coconut oil, add some garlic, light salt & pepper.

I do all my greens this way, taste pretty good, you can add other veggies in there too if you want.

If you steam them it washes the live enzymes and minerals right out of the veggie.

You should do your 5 pm meal after your workout instead. Move your protein shake or snack from 7 to 5. Proper nutrition after a workout is pretty key to healing up. Adding some more fat might help if your hungry all the time, or maybe you just need to up the calorie.

Comment

Thanks for posting this.. I'm going to use this diet... Unless someone posts a better diet on my topic for my current situation

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                    Thanks for posting this.. I'm going to use this diet... Unless someone posts a better diet on my topic for my current situation
                    keep in mind that generally, if Addix's estimate is correct, 1600 calories is not very much for an adult male that weighs 187 lbs. You might want to up it a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X