• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    Thats great and all,

but um,

when did they fight in Nevada again?
    It doesn't matter where they're fighting. The issue is the testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
      Look dummy,

you're the one saying this needs to be done for other fighters as well.

Fine, I don't disagree.

I'm just asking you,

right now,
      which other fighters have upcoming bouts in Nevada that will use OST?

Nobody.

Thats the point. You can't complain that "its not happening to anybody else, but it should be".

When other fighters have fights in Nevada, I'm more than positive they'll have to endure the same procedures for this fight.

The funny thing is,

you're bitching, and you don't even know why.
      Lol at you calling anyone dummy, look I have no clue what you think I said but you have lost it completely since I haven't said anything like what you are saying.

When did I complain about it not happeaning for anyone else, change takes time and this would be a huge change I don't expect people to be lining up when the first fight that features it has not even taken place.

I would expect it to come up more in the future though but I really don't expect NSAC or any other boxing commision to really take on a change like this untill someone gets seriously hurt, that is asad reality of the situation is that it takes something so awful for real change to take place and what sucks more is that could be avoided.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        Dealing with the NSAC is a process fighters in every contact sport in Las Vegas go through, not through the USADA. If they're asking for results of the tests Floyd mandated, it's because the fight is still happening on their grounds and in the case that there's any misrepresentation or what not, the NSAC are going to be liable first before anyone. The USADA aren't sanctioning this fight, they're just providing a service to Floyd.
        the most sensible post so far. no nsac, no fight in nevada.

usada is all floyd's escapegoat againts a one dimensional fighter and a midget.

Comment

Working...
        X