Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Doubt Pacquiao Picks Khan, I Hope He Doesn't!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
    Khan would be the better choice in terms of money and "story" since they are friends and Roach use to train them both.
    imo the the "trainer story" is played outq...matter of fact, i think Khan is played out and the "fast hands" is even moreso, theyre(fans) gonna look at Khans level of comp and find out hes not legit

Comment

Khan's definitely off the table then...

Comment

Khan is not getting this fight and Bradley III is not needed, so I guess Crawford is the best option given that Pacquiao isn't getting involved with the other PBC dominated top 5-10 WW fighters.

Comment

I predicted this over a month ago, because Arum will talk to Roach about this fight and Roach has said "Amir beat the s**t out of him for four rounds in the last session before we started easing off the training," Roach said. "Even Manny knows that and he said so." So if pac and roach KNOWS khan be kicking manny's ass, they are not gonna go for that fight Manny is older and cannot handle fast hands, as we saw in the Mayweather fight. Arum will not let his fighter get beaten twice by a Haymon affiliated boxer.

Comment

We all hope he doesn't!

Comment

Pacquaio vs Crawford April 2016 confirmed.

Comment

Pac still beats Khan, Crawford and Bradley.

Comment

Khan will be left holding his d1ck again then...

Comment

Lol........

Comment

khan should'nt even be in the conversation. i'd like pacquiao to close out his career with the bradley trilogy but if it crawford i'm good with that also.

Comment

Working...
                      X