Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Would Approve Canelo/GGG Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'll admit, I was played. I actually thought that whole mandatory thing was meaning something for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Golovkin-Lara
      Canelo-Lemiuex?
      Yep Lara would be good, both fight two common opponents why not...
      That would be great.

Comment

LOL...there goes that time limit out of the window...they aint stripping Canelo period

Comment

Roc Nation looked very over their head and amateur. From not handling the step aside as saction fees earlier, to waiting a week before the fight to getting 1 under card fight locked up. Then foolishly putting rigo on a ppv he had no business being on and really stunk up the joint and lost more fans if that was even possible. Now they probably getting sued for ripping of GGG. They have no clue what they doing in boxing. Sat was a bad night for them.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            LOL...there goes that time limit out of the window...they aint stripping Canelo period
            if they come into agreement of course, which the wbc believe will happen

Comment

Um...how about no? Just give golovkin the ****ing belt,and stop moving the damn goal post. At this point k2 should just take the wbc to court for all the bull**** they've pulled on golovkin.

Comment

I just want to see this fight. But if it's not the next fight I'm fine if they fight late next year and do a double header first. The PPV payoff will be greater.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  Um...how about no? Just give golovkin the ****ing belt,and stop moving the damn goal post. At this point k2 should just take the wbc to court for all the bull**** they've pulled on golovkin.
                  Thats right..win a title in court....LOL

Comment

We Be Crooks at it again was never going to strip cinnamon from get go, that 15 day to make fight was all smoke and mirrors they would of only enforced that if cotto won

Comment

You can have every damn belt in the world....but WHO THE HELL DID YOU WIN THEM FROM?? you have to WIN A TITLE..NOT JUST BE HANDED IT OR IT'S POINTLESS

Comment

Working...
                      X