• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
    The only Doubleheader I see is Canelo vs Golovkin and Golovkin vs Lara
    ^^^ Green K sent...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxcityusa805 View Post
      He supports it because he doesn't want to have to strip Alvarez. If he can keep both as WBC belt holders that's two sets of sanctioning fees to collect. 1/3 of the 15 day countdown complete, I can't wait for Alvarez to hold to this demands, and golovkin to stick to his guns and the WBC forced to strip Alvarez of the title!
      Oscar on vacation that tells you how much he's worried about the 15 days negotiation period, lol. Time for Lil G to kick rocks and move up to 168lbs. Now that Ward gone is finally safe for him to move up an fight Jack for the WBC super middleweight belt or fight for Ward's vacant WBA belt but no one forcing Nelo to fight this coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Yeah, I mean I don't know what's so hard to understand. If someone actually read this, I believe they would comprehend what Sulaiman is saying. Or at least I hope they do.

Sulaiman hasn't said anything he hasn't already said in the past when Canelo vs Cotto was signed. He said that the only way the winner can fight someone not named Golovkin, would be with GGG's/K2's permission. He literally said the same thing here, just added that if that was the case(Canelo got permission from K2), that he would approve of it. Again, which he already said he'd only approve of it if K2/GGG approves of it in the past. In other words, it's all up to K2/GGG
        Yes...
        ... "The subject [of making the fight] is in the hands of the promoters, Golden Boy Promotions and K2. They already know what the whole situation, especially if they reach an agreement where everyone makes a defense [prior to their mandatory fight] and use that as a leading into making this a much bigger event, with greater benefits for them - as was the case for Canelo against (Miguel) Cotto, where they did quite a job to maximize the event," Sulaiman said.

... Sulaiman just washed his hands...

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The World Boxing Council (WBC) is willing to support "everything necessary" to ensure that a mandatory fight takes place between their new middleweight world champion, Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, and his mandatory challenger, unbeaten Kazakh Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, who also holds the WBA/IBO/IBF titles.

[Click Here To Read More]
          God I wish this POS would STFU.

Could he be any more blatant ?

The fat **** should have simply stripped Martinez and handed the title straight to Golovkin..... oh right, HBO had not provided Sillyman with the right kind of "incentive" at that stage.

Arum and this POS would be the two most corrupt men in the sport.

Disturbing to see the casual tards whole-heartedly supporting those maggots.

Poor Wlad, where is his mandate for Wilder ?

Wasn't beating the **** out of their #1 guy Povetkin enough " incentive " ?

#WeBeCrooks
          #$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• this is smart,since no one knows who the hell ggg even is they can build him up by putting him on canelo undercard

Comment

• lol so much for GGG being mandatory and canelo getting stripped.

Comment

• no one actually thought the fight was going to happen in may, right? i don't see them fighting on a double header though. it'd be nice if golovkin could squeeze in two fights before september and one of them was andy lee or billy joe saunders

Comment

• Triple G will take them to court and Canelo will vacate.

Comment

• anything to duck little G coming from the WBC,golden boy.and alvareds camp. i seriously already predicted this along with a cotto rematch.

Comment

• If you can't trust the WBC, who can you trust.

Comment

Working...
                      X