Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Which Wladimir Klitschko Will We Get Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    He quits mentally. When he gets flustered he completely falls apart and looks to the ref and corner to save him. Look at the punches he was throwing at Sanders in the end. Those were 100% "save me" punches. Reminds me of when a guy gets up at 9.75 and does a fake wobble when the ref doesnt say 10. You are correct he hasn't quit in the traditional sense. I just see it in his eyes when he's finished and is trying to relay to the ref and cornermen that he is done.
    You need to watch more boxing dude. Your ring iq is severely lacking

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      You need to watch more boxing dude. Your ring iq is severely lacking
      You would have to be or have been an actual fighter to know what I'm talking about. Just pop another corona or pabst blue ribbon and enjoy your evening.

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
        Boring hugger who looks for a decision win with jabs.
        Putting aside all the talk of fireworks, this is still my suspicion. Given the difference in power between the two, I think an action-packed fight only benefits Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Cen fath? View Post
          Putting aside all the talk of fireworks, this is still my suspicion. Given the difference in power between the two, I think an action-packed fight only benefits Klitschko.

Hopefully fury leans on him if he holds to tire him out.

Comment

will klitschko go for the compuclinch record he set in the povetkin fight? this is what all the fans are really wondering about

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
              Hopefully fury leans on him if he holds to tire him out.
              You don't know how much I want Fury to "Wlad" Wlad. Just run in and clinch him over and over, lean on him, fight like a total b*tch. That would be the best way for this fight to play out in my eyes. I'd love it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                You don't know how much I want Fury to "Wlad" Wlad. Just run in and clinch him over and over, lean on him, fight like a total b*tch. That would be the best way for this fight to play out in my eyes. I'd love it so much.

That would be great! Frustrate the frustrating fighter! 😎

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  will klitschko go for the compuclinch record he set in the povetkin fight? this is what all the fans are really wondering about
                  He never clinches much against taller fighters. There won't be a lot of clinching in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    Its hard to clinch when your opponent is on the canvas and early to break those records!

Comment

Working...
                    X