Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Which Wladimir Klitschko Will We Get Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Funny how a 100 pound weight advantage and 1 foot height advantage can do that for you. I'd still bet any amount of money it would be more like Klitchko W12 Pacquaio LOL
    Let's make it real... GGG will hospitalize Pacquiao, Wlad will murder him.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Wow, so much garbage right here ^^^.
      Take a hike you silly Buster. Forget the quitting. Wlad is a Roid cheater. Anyone who thinks different has manure for brains.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        Dream on, Fart Breath.

Comment

We will get the charisma free, boring one AS PER USUAL. Jab jab hold. Jab hold hold. About as exciting as a pair of geriatrics crossing the road.

Comment

I think Wlad is too conservative since he is trying to protect his chin and stamina. Which is why he clinches to save energy and also to take energy away from the typical smaller man leaning on them.

If Wlad just let his hands go and be more aggressive and mad his knockouts would come sooner and be more exciting like Pulev. Also, if he not allowed to hold as much, it makes for a more exciting round like after he got a point deducted from the Jennings fight. He couldn't hold, so he threw more punches and hurt Jennings. Had he done that from the beginning it may have not gone the distance, although Jennings did fight well.

Fury will have more movement and I think can box more, than say a Wilder which would be bombs away. If Wlad can unload sooner than latter, then it will end within 6-7 rounds. Fury may have to catch Wlad with something solid, since I don't think he will win a decision in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike4president1970 View Post
              Lou Cipher: What fight are you referring to that Klitschko quit in? Ross Puritty, corner threw in the towel. Cory Sanders, K kept getting up from knockdowns and ref stopped it. Lamon Brewster, ref stopped the fight. In none of these did Klitschko ever quit. I know his style can lead to some boring fights. I'm hopeful that he fights more like the Pulev fight than the Povetkin stinker. But to say the man quit in a fight is untrue. If he was a quitter, you'd have never heard from again after his loses. Or he would have given up against Sam Peter. Dude is tough, whether you like him or not, it's a fact. Respect. Ike out.....
              Very true. I liked Vitali even more. He was winning the fight with Lennox and Lewis was lucky/good enough to open that horrible cut. I can still see it. Vitali wanted to fight on, he didn't care. His other loss he frickin tore a rotater cuff.

Comment

He's definitely not going to be able to pull furys head down and drape himself all overchis back...so I'm going with the way he fought pulev.

Comment

I don't know. But every time I think he's going in against an overmatched opponent like Mormeck or Pianeta, he goes in and leans, hugs and jib jab around.

Can't say I expect anything other than the most boring Klitschko there is. Which unfortunately is the norm rather than the exception.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    This is the most irrelevant, unintelligent post I've read today and that includes the festering pit that is the lounge. Well done

Comment

I believe Wladimir wins much easier than many people expect. The difference in class between these two is significant. Unless age catches up to Klitschko I see a one sided fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X