No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Plots Mid-2016 Return, Confident He Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Plots Mid-2016 Return, Confident He Won

Former four division world champion Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33KOs) appeared on a morning radio program in Puerto Rico and said he was still very confident that he did enough to beat Saul "Canelo" Alvarez this past weekend at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.

The scores were very wide in Canelo favor with the judges scoring it 119-109, 118-110 and 117-111.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

No mention of rematch.

Comment

Just retire please

Comment

U lost cotto. Let the man with the balls fight GGG. Ur just a Diva who loves pink. U lost all the big fights. May, pac, canelo.

Comment

It's getting embarrassing first you run out the ring like h0e acting unprofessional refusing to give your ring interview or show up for your post fight press conference duties. Now these delusional sore loser statements. Get over it you lost. Won maybe 3 rounds max.

Comment

complete punch stats as compiled by CompuBox.

Cotto v Canelo

629 Total punches thrown 484
              129 Total punches connected 155
              21% Percentage 32%

374 Total jabs thrown 186
              54 Total jabs connected 37
              14% Percentage 20%

255 Total power punches thrown 298
              75 Total power punches connected 118
              14% Percentage 40%

Cotto did nothing effective all night missed 500 punches he threw. Canelo made him miss and countered with big shots all night. Outlanded him and more efficient. This sore loser and his few delusional fans need to let this go. You lost and it wasn't that close.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-25-2015, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Scenario A: Immediate rematch with Canelo to bail him out of facing Golovkin

Scenario B: Another AMAZING COMEBACK against some guy with a peg leg

In other words PLEASE retire

Comment

Even if this isn't true its good that he has his confidence still. His chin and stamina looked a lot better than I ever would have expected. He just didn't look as sharp or powerful because of Canelo's size. If I am RocNation I'm aiming for a fight at 154 with a Bradley, Brook, or Khan.

Comment

dont spend that 800k just yet. I'm sure K2s lawyers will be coming for it.... :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X