• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: PBC on ESPN Lara VS Zaveck RBR Thread

Wednesday November 25, 2015
    Hialeah Park Race Track
    Hialeah, Florida, USA
    Commission: Florida State Boxing Commission
    Promoter: Leon Margules (Warriors Boxing)
    Matchmaker: Melvin Rivas
    Television: USA ESPN 9PM/ET
    http://boxrec.com/show/719509

VS

Lara > Zaveck T/KO
    29.41%
    Lara > Zaveck Decision
    58.82%
    Zaveck > Lara T/KO
    11.76%
    Zaveck > Lara Decision
    0.00%
    Draw/Too close to call
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by bigjavi973; 11-24-2015, 10:29 AM.

12-0 shutout in favor of Lara

Comment

I have a bad feeling this is just going to be a sparring match.

Comment

I'm a Lara fan, but this is Lara's 2nd who gives a f#ck fight with PBC. The 154 division offers much more interesting fights for Lara between the Charlo brothers, Willie Nelson & Julian Williams & I'm dying to see those fights happen. I think some combo of these guys gotta happen sometime in the first half of 2016.

I don't hate this undercard. John Nofire steps up vs Yasmany Consuegra. Yudel Johnson vs Daquan Arnett is a good matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm a Lara fan, but this is Lara's 2nd who gives a f#ck fight with PBC. The 154 division offers much more interesting fights for Lara between the Charlo brothers, Willie Nelson & Julian Williams & I'm dying to see those fights happen. I think some combo of these guys gotta happen sometime in the first half of 2016.

I don't hate this undercard. John Nofire steps up vs Yasmany Consuegra. Yudel Johnson vs Daquan Arnett is a good matchup.
          Nobody at 154 wants some of that action homie, J-Rock will ice everyone at 154 minus Canelolujah!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
            Nobody at 154 wants some of that action homie, J-Rock will ice everyone at 154 minus Canelolujah!
            He's a good fighter no question, but idk about him fighting all the guys mentioned without taking an L or two himself (Trout definitely doesn't seem all that anxious with fighting him thats for sure). Hopefully we'll see soon cuz there is a nice group of talented cats @ 154 with PBC who aren't fighting each other yet (think Nelson vs Harrison is about the highest level 154lb fight we've seen so far).

Comment

didn't realize that this fight was tonight. Definitely going to check it out but this is nothing more than a sparring match for Lara.....time to take on some harder challenges than this.

Comment

War Zavec!!!

...that is all...

Comment

What a fight!
                  Go Cuba school of boxing!
                  2 things you probably won't hear after a Lara fight.
                  I bought the Canelo fight, let's just say that fight will turn you against a "fighter" real quick.
                  He needs to become more exciting or he will never get a big fight.
                  I just hope this fight isn't as bad as the last fight, it sucked.

Comment

I was going to stay up and watch this but then i remembered Lara's last PBC headline.

Comment

Working...
                    X