Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sounds Off, Rips Apart Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar's just another casual fan who don't understand the"Sleep Science" lol

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
      Oscar fights > Floyd fights any day
      Pretty much.

Comment

How much money did golden boy profit on the Biggest PPV ever?
        Guess Floyd and Oscar arent facebook friends, he could've emailed, or texted him, Oscar still using "old school" methods on Floyd (wonder if thats in the blueprint)

Comment

This is exhausting. Move on Oscar.

Comment

A butthurt response, but funny as hell

Comment

Mayweather, with his gambling habit; and soon-to-be crack habit...will be sans cash in 5 years, and will be picking cigarette stubs out of urinals in Vegas.

Comment

HILARIOUS!!!! hahahaahaa

Comment

It may sound like an envy rant, but there is a lot of truth is what Oscar is talking about, valid points. What has been Floyd doing to make a legitimate income after retiring? Sure he has tons of money at the moment and some of his cards I bet generate a couple of dollars, but he doesn't have big names signed to MP that I can recall.

I read an article not long that insinuated no one wanted him to promote any product whatsoever, though that watch company was in his trousers when he fought the Pacman. Still is a bit too early to tell, he hanged the gloves some months ago he's probably just chilling till he comes with a good investment plan. I hope he can avoid people whose objetive is to steal from him, lead a good, normal healthy life and have a true meeting with our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

The ROLFCOPTER I posted earlier was in response to the kids comment Oscar said

Comment

Oscar seems really upset about something.

Comment

we get it Floyd is boring

Comment

Working...
                      X