Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
    Wtf does Yusaf Mack have to do with Manny Pacquio ?
    Hahahaha, maybe the Mack, parted the PAC! His axx cheeks that is, while jinkee watched???

Video will surface soon!

LMAO!

This thread is all over the f ing place!

Space aliens, abductions, hauser, Justin beiber, bora bora, NSAC, Lance Armstrong, shoulder pain, shoulder roll, turkey with all the fixinings, and abortion!

Fing freak show, and I am apart of it! LMAO!

Y'all need to go buy more shyte you don't need tomorrow!

I am just laughing too much!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-27-2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      Yusaf Mack (considerthis) got one damning evidence and that is all he needed.

" Pac's head is as big as a pumpkin! "
      Lol @ yusaf mack. I'm not black or gay so...
      one interesting thing tho, filipino males statistically have a very high rate of ****sexuality. Just look at all the lady boys in the philipines. I don't know if it's genetics or low testosterone levels or what, but god is cruel nonetheless. As if making them physically inferior wasn't enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        one interesting thing tho, filipino males statistically have a very high rate of ****sexuality. Just look at all the lady boys in the philipines. I don't know if it's genetics or low testosterone levels or what, but god is cruel nonetheless. As if making them physically inferior wasn't enough.
        considerthis, have you consider what's the rating of the country you are from as far as ****sexuals is concerned? from where are you?

Comment

• Just when I thought I've seen it all I see Floyd dance the turkey surprise dance

Dance it off Floyd. Slip would want you to dance it off! It might be the only way this IV gate scandal will go away.

Dance like you've never danced before Froid! Dance like how a proud gay dude dance Floyd! Yes that's it!
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-27-2015, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Dang! You dropped a 'new half' bomb on him. One thing I love about the Philippines is all the so called men, that self checked out of the Alpha battle for poon. That country needs more Manny's!

I am a whorist! Look it up if you don't know. I am a founding member of the SAHF, Smash A Hoe Foundation! I may consider you for membership.

Rules.
            When in doubt, whip it out.
            Never regret crap.
            Dump deep, or don't skeet.
            Thou must do what thy man tool demands!
            Being stupid & careless is proper!
            Never ask permission, ever! Never! Never!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              considerthis, have you consider what's the rating of the country you are from as far as ****sexuals is concerned? from where are you?
              Interesting. My effeminate co worker asked me about new half dudes in Manila.
              I told him I pound poon, and want to re-father a nation, increase their gene pool. He was only concerned with Pinoy Boy rectal plumbing. I told him to ask philAm guys on this site, because they are used to being penetrated & violated.

I miss my Mara& Sara, hope my seed takes root! More money for the Philippines!

My generosity knows no bounds!

Comment

• My women call me Espanol, Puet, and mahal!

I don't really care and rarely listen. What I say they must obey!

I always do what I want to do! My chorizo pounds Pinay!

Perfect life!

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                  Wtf does Yusaf Mack have to do with Manny Pacquio ?
                  i call consider this yusaf mack because he loves to talk about my dad's penis.

hence yusaf mack=considerthis

Comment

you love to talk about my dad's penis yusaf mack

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?! - Part 14 "I turn to Spoon23"

"Since the foundings of existence I have seen such beauty as none have seen. How many have crossed paths with maelstroms oh so ancient? Who has touched the white hot light of creation itself as it unfurled from the very mind of God? Who have visited the place where dreams are spun, but yet I see nothing of an investigation? I come to you at last Spoon23 for this answer, indeed, where shall this investigation come to bring the Mayweather's reign to an end?"

"Oh baby, baby
                      Oh baby, baby
                      Oh baby, baby
                      How was I supposed to know
                      That something wasn't right here
                      Oh baby baby
                      I shouldn't have let you go
                      And now you're out of sight, yeah
                      Show me, how you want it to be
                      Tell me baby
                      'Cause I need to know now what we've got

[CHORUS:]
                      My loneliness is killing me
                      I must confess, I still believe
                      When I'm not with you I lose my mind
                      Give me a sign
                      Hit me baby one more time"

"Seriously?!?!? What of this investigation?!?!?"

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!"
                      Last edited by Slip Stream; 11-27-2015, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X