Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: We Are Not Inventing a New Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the title of the article says we are not inventing a new division but the contents describe how he's fighting at a new division and anyone he fights will have to fight there. aka creating a new division

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      the title of the article says we are not inventing a new division but the contents describe how he's fighting at a new division and anyone he fights will have to fight there. aka creating a new division
      Bizarre choice of title given what the actual quote is.

Comment

Canelo is a big guy and easily makes middleweight limit, yet doesn't want to fight middleweights. He wants to feast at light middle or some catchweight yet again. Not the middleweight champ then, that's for sure.

Comment

Canelo is scared to fight someone his own size. Kind of pathetic.

Comment

Paper champ "Canelo" is afraid of fighting foes the same size he is. What a puzz1? To me the A side is GGG. Canelo does not mean anything to the MW division.

Comment

wbc said they had 15 days to negotiate the canelo-ggg fight so in about another 10 days we should have our answer or its lawsuit time. give ggg the belt or fight him at 160. if you want to create your own division and fight at 155 that's fine. i don't know why any fan would support you but if you read the posts here there seem to be a lot so it will probably work for you.

Comment

... Unfortunately, it was a wheel-chaired Martinez who triggered this chain of events.

Comment

Not hard to understand why he isn't respected by Mexicans.

Comment

First I thought it was just Golovkin, but I guess everyone has to fight at 155. I guess that makes it better.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      This is just downright stupid......thats why i say if GGG wants that title and to get the division back in order then just agree to the weight and kick his ass..the rewards will be great
                      So you think its stupid, but think Glolovkin should agree with it. Let me ponder that thought for a moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X