No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Sued By Ex, Jin Claims Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Are you ****in kidding me, this is the ***** that cleaned him out?

He could have ****ed 10000 chicks at Asian massage parlours that looked like her for a fraction of what he had to give this vulture. What an idiot.

man, it's crazy that someone you once loved and shared a home with could be so egoistical and petty...Shane risks his life and health to make his money and now some bitter ass ex wanna take it ALL from him....the b*tch already got his belts...WTF is her mission in life?!?...to destroy her ex husband?!?...what type of thot ass **** is that?!?.....Jin, if you're lurking, chill and let Shane breathe and spend his OWN money....you got enough of HIS hard earned bread....now be a good bird and fly away....vulture season is over for you....chicks like you is the reason men have trust issues....we keep the 'GOLD DIGGER' alert on because of birds like you!!

Comment

She has to be the biggest POS biatch on the face of the earth. Not getting enough money sucking rich choch to support her desired lifestyle so let's sue helpless Shane for some short time cash. Worthless tramp.

Comment

He could have ****ed 10000 chicks at Asian massage parlours that looked like her for a fraction of what he had to give this vulture. What an idiot.
        Is that a tranny?

Comment

these hoes aint loyal...

Comment

All that's needs to be said here is "He picked her, put a ring on her, and his last name." Blame his @ss for these headaches.

Comment

Shane's fault that married a woman like that without a agreement.
              Last edited by lutenco; 11-26-2015, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Shane Mosley's wife is coming out swinging ... claiming the boxer defamed her when he falsely claimed she was married to another man when they tied the knot in 2002 ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Jin Mosley just filed a lawsuit against Shane -- claiming he knew that her divorce from her previous husband Sanjay Dwivedi was granted in September 2002 ... two months before she married Shane.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Jin Mosley is just a dog.

Be cheaper to have that b1tch put down.

Comment

Damn, she wants to get more of his hard earned money. She really is a gold digger or platinum digger. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Shane about to give half of his earnings from the Mayorga rematch now, which sold 5 PPV's.
                    Yeah, I bet Shane could have really put that $400 to good use.

Comment

Lol, so true. I remember her looking better years ago though. Shane isn't the brightest guy, he's too nice and gullible and has money, he's the type of dude gold diggers prey on. Wasn't his last gf a stripper who was also using him too?

Anyways, I don't condone violence against women, but I wish Mosley had a little bit of Floyd in him, or OJ for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X