Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    So you're not answering my question again...still deflecting smh.
    Green k......

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Green k......
      did you just green that piece of shlt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Racist remark calling someone without any idea of ones nationality = ignoramus

The hurt is real.

I eat hamburgers by the way but I don't work there, but I can buy a few franchise of mc Donald's if I wanted too. I can even give you a one year supply of burgers if I wanted too, but naah.. Love seeing you whine in here so nope.

Bye bye now. Gargle Floyd jizz it might make you brighter next time. You sound very much like an ignorant person. Just saying. Don't get hurt. I would like you to wise up someday. You owe that to people that depend on you. ******s are a big burden in life especially Racist idiots lmao
        I think we shlould name a burger after him..." The Big Yusaf Mack burger"!

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Just as i predicted...you waited 30min to make sure i was gone and started runnig your mouth lol. I know what you are, you can't hide it. You know too...your self loathing seeps through with each post.
          Lol at your lame childish conspiracies.

Only in flowmo land

Always remember you believe... That..

Floyd is a cheat.

everything else you say after that doesn't really matter.

Cheers!

Team Pointless is in the house yo! Hehehe..

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I think we shlould name a burger after him..." The Big Yusaf Mack burger"!

The guy just don't know when to stop embarrassing himself. Pure entertainment.

Fun times hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Don't worry, you'd be an idiot in any country.
              said by a genius floyd fan

Comment

• Floy fans are lost and confused.

Floyd retired, they don't know what to do and ho to support now

they are like sheeps without babe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  Floy fans are lost and confused.

Floyd retired, they don't know what to do and ho to support now

they are like sheeps without babe.
                  Floyd did it his way! Think Frank Sinatra's "my way"

And yet, much more than the IV, Floyd did it his way!

For what is a Ployd? What has he got?
                  If not PACs number, than he has not!

The record shows, Ployd took some blows, and beat the Manny!

Regrets PAC has a few, he spoke to big, of this I am certain.

Fanny Manny was embarrassed. First Marquez devestated him, near death experience. His doctors & loved ones begging him to retire. But he fights on vaingloriously & is easily beaten by his arch enemy Ployd. Talaga! Ay dios Mio.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Floyd did it his way! Think Frank Sinatra's "my way"

And yet, much more than the IV, Floyd did it his way!

For what is a Ployd? What has he got?
                    If not PACs number, than he has not!

The record shows, Ployd took some blows, and beat the Manny!

Regrets PAC has a few, he spoke to big, of this I am certain.

Fanny Manny was embarrassed. First Marquez devestated him, near death experience. His doctors & loved ones begging him to retire. But he fights on vaingloriously & is easily beaten by his arch enemy Ployd. Talaga! Ay dios Mio.

Happy Thanksgiving!
                    If he were easily beaten Floyd would have KO'd him. Floyd had the worst punch stats of his entire career. A far cry from being easy. What makes it more intriguing is Manny only had one good arm and could only do so much. Yet Floyd couldnt capitalize. All praise to the man that hugs and runs his way to a victory with a one armed man. Floyds fans have proven continuously they are some of if not the most ignorant species in human life form.

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?! - Part 13 "The Thanksgiving Addition"

"I have crossed the paths of gods run amok with happiness, as they cast rainbows into darkness, oh so beautiful. I have struggled along where misery resides in the shadows, where it nestles so completely that darkness is light but still I see no investigation in all of this. Where is the Hauser, where is the torrent of inquires from 'legitimate' journalists? I have asked many but now I must ask a turkey on this auspicious 24 hour period of gluttony and 'family' time."

"Gobble gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble...."

"Ugh, by the power cosmic I deem you to be more useful!"

Comment

Working...
                      X