Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem fast forward 10 years = Billionaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Naseem fast forward 10 years = Billionaire?

Just watched some of his highlights and I just imagine if this guy operated in the new information age, of 2010 onwards.....his style of fighting and the KO's he was handing out for fun surely would have made him hundreds of millions...

i suppose not being American would have perhaps suppressed his earning power but i still believe he would have been a HUGE PPV star and would have been earning 50 million plus for his fights.

I heard he is filthy rich now

Comment

No more like Tyson would be, if don King wasn't managing him. He did huge numbers even back then

Comment

Just watched some of his highlights and I just imagine if this guy operated in the new information age, of 2010 onwards.....his style of fighting and the KO's he was handing out for fun surely would have made him hundreds of millions...

i suppose not being American would have perhaps suppressed his earning power but i still believe he would have been a HUGE PPV star and would have been earning 50 million plus for his fights.
        Not sure about billions but he would probably be right up there with Mayweather and Pac. Naseem had the charisma and style to win over American fans, I was a huge Naseem fan as a kid.....so disappointed when he didn't rebound from his loss to Barrera.

Comment

Yeh well he was never a serious consumate professional, and apparently for his fight with Barrera the USA didn't want him to even come and only gave him a visa a few days out....and he arrived in the USA I think 2 days before the fight....definitely a lot to seriously fk up his mind set going into that fight.

Comment

Yeh well he was never a serious consumate professional, and apparently for his fight with Barrera the USA didn't want him to even come and only gave him a visa a few days out....and he arrived in the USA I think 2 days before the fight....definitely a lot to seriously fk up his mind set going into that fight.
            What was the issue with that? I didn't think he had a criminal record or suspicious history. I thought HBO loved him, they should have been able to help clear up any issues.

Comment

Naseem arrived 8 weeks prior to the Barrera fight and chilled at De La Hoyas ranch in California.

Comment

He's clearly rich enough to never miss a meal.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  Dude, there's an entire documentary shot in his Palm Springs training camp for that fight.

There's no end to the excuses made for Naz to explain the schooling he got against Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Dude, there's an entire documentary shot in his Palm Springs training camp for that fight.

There's no end to the excuses made for Naz to explain the schooling he got against Barrera.
                    He was a shadow of his former self in that fight, even his sparring partners said they were landing at will all camp. He got too lazy to train properly, happens to lots of fighters - Chavez Jr, Alvarado, Arreola (and even apparently Mayweather against Maidana, Castillo, Berto where he looked like a B-level fighter at best)

Comment

Working...
                    X