Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather should face Golovkin at 154lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not Hopkins fight Mayweather ..I mean is this what boxings about these days pay checks ?

How about GGG step in class in a divsion north of his not south ..

I hate these circus acts !

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      your on Floyd's thread again, genius silly boy?
      Haha..no doubt you have to make an appearance in any thread with floyd in the title. Judging by your post history, floyd is your favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Reigning Champ View Post
        Why is it always Mayweather this? Mayweather that?

But never Golovkin this? Golovkin that? Isn't about time he took on some challenges?!
        fighters with proven resumes get criticized the most around here

Comment

Why should an old, retired fighter have to do anything? Why not ask an active champion to take a challenge instead?

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Are you stupid, man? It's a thread about Floyd Mayweather. What'd you expect, a circle jerk of Mayweather haters?
          I konw, right?

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Haha..no doubt you have to make an appearance in any thread with floyd in the title. Judging by your post history, floyd is your favorite fighter.
          He most certainly is.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Nah, Mayweather already fought a weight-drained Canelo when he made him come down to a 152 catchweight but not many mentioned it afterwards. He only fought Pac after Pac was KOd devastatingly by Marquez.

Speaking of which, Floyd made Marquez jump up 2 weight divisions from 135 to 147 with no tune up for their fight. Only fought Mosley after he'd been inactive for 1.5 years. etc..

The guy hasn't fought a decent fighter who was in their prime (and not effected by the weight) since Corrales 15 years back. It is what it is.
            Actually, Corrales was the worst of the bunch. He was severely weight drained.

"Diego Corrales looked dead at 130 lbs. He failed to make weight on his first attempt, scaling two pounds over the junior lightweight limit. An hour later, after some downtime in a sauna, Corrales made the weight. By the time the bout began, Corrales had rehydrated to the tune of 146 lbs., although some of that weight could be attributed to a large club sandwich Corrales was seen scarfing in his dressing room a few hours before fight time. Once the fight began, Corrales appeared lethargic and later in the bout, his skinny legs frequently buckled "

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              for what?

If he wins = GGG was weight drained and all Floyd did was run

if he loses = Floyd has always been overrated! haha lol! lets make more memes!
              ^This lol

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                you may not be aware but i have stated in this forum many times over that i am only here on boxingxcene for Floyd and his fans.

you will find me 99% of the time on Floyd's and mayweather related threads.

now you fanboy genius floyd fan who is smarter than me, why are you here on BS?

Comment

you may not be aware but i have stated in this forum many times over that i am only here on boxingxcene for Floyd and his fans.

you will find me 99% of the time on Floyd's and mayweather related threads.

now you fanboy genius floyd fan who is smarter than me, why are you here on BS?
                  So are you're not a fan of boxing, you just come here to troll obsessively?

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    So are you're not a fan of boxing, you just come here to troll obsessively?
                    It's a sad existence really.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Actually, Corrales was the worst of the bunch. He was severely weight drained.

"Diego Corrales looked dead at 130 lbs. He failed to make weight on his first attempt, scaling two pounds over the junior lightweight limit. An hour later, after some downtime in a sauna, Corrales made the weight. By the time the bout began, Corrales had rehydrated to the tune of 146 lbs., although some of that weight could be attributed to a large club sandwich Corrales was seen scarfing in his dressing room a few hours before fight time. Once the fight began, Corrales appeared lethargic and later in the bout, his skinny legs frequently buckled "
                      Very interesting info there. So then we can safely cancel out Corrales too it means effectively Floyd has never actually fought a top tier fighter who was in their prime, who hadn't been recently defeated, or wasn't weight-drained. Not a single time in 49 fights! The illusion of his career is permanently shattered at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X