No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Plots Mid-2016 Return, Confident He Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
    I'm interested in your answer to this question, if Cotto was done ever since his first loss to Margaritto, that must mean you give him credit for every victory that followed, regardless of opponent? I mean if it's as you say, and I'm quoting you here, "just retire dude, your career ended when you got beat by Margarito", then it's safe to assume that a fighter who after his career was over, continued winning, you must be rather impressed.
    Correct, career as an A grade fighter...ever since then he's just been B grade at best but fooling the sheep fan base out there that he's A grade by fighting bums and winning fake titles...Yuri Foreman FFS (fkd knee), perfect example...

Tell me one grown adult with multiple kids and millions of dollars goes from ZERO tattoos to full body tattoos?

Comment

• LOL.........now all he needs is to buy himself a belt and he will feel like the real champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by moochi View Post
        Correct, career as an A grade fighter...ever since then he's just been B grade at best but fooling the sheep fan base out there that he's A grade by fighting bums and winning fake titles...Yuri Foreman FFS (fkd knee), perfect example...

Tell me one grown adult with multiple kids and millions of dollars goes from ZERO tattoos to full body tattoos?
        I don't really care about his personal demons, but if you want to be accurate, he went crazy with the tattoos after his father died. Loosing to Margaritto and then subsequently being threatened of having his belt stripped if he didn't fight Pac at a catch weight, is what I believe fuels his current "boxing is a business" mind frame.

Side note: Forman was fighting with an injured leg for most of his career, he managed to win a title undefeated with that injury. The reason why he collapsed in the ring was because he was forced to move more than usual due to his opponent.

Comment

Working...
        X