Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come you think cotto could beat canelo when he lost to trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    Alvarez/Trout was a joke..........so thats why trout won or made it a draw?

look. i was rooting for trout but i was the first one to say that he lost that fight........you guys gotta get over it. trout really didn't even land anything significant. he was throwing pitter patter & landing on the arms and gloves of canelo. canelo had the better shots & hurt him multiple times through out the fight.

trout lost........theres only about 2 people in the entire world who thinks trout actually won that fight.

(even trout himself will sit down with you & tell you face to face that he lost that one)
    I'm sorry bro,but that was a close fight,and the cards were clearly stacked against Trout..

I've said many times..I did not mind the outcome of the fight,imo it could have went either way..Noway in hell did Alvarez run away with that fight,and noway in hell was the fight a blowout like the judges suggested..I would like to see a rematch,on fair terms tbh..

Comment

That fight was a pretty even fight fight. IMO with the only difference Alvarez got the kd. The judging was bull crap and trout himself said that made him have to change his gameplan

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Idk what's funnier, using triangle theories or claiming that Canelo beat Trout.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Insinuating that to have that opinion is somehow funny is what's really humorous.

Canelo-Trout was obviously a fight that you can justify Canelo as the winner.

Comment

The open score let ginger know he was ahead and trout to change his aproach, the fight was fixed in a way...

Comment

Working...
          X