Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye has a better chance of beating Wlad than he does Vitali. Trust me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know Haye would fight the same way he did against Wlad, because opening up against Vitali would get him knocked out. If Vitali were to have as awkward a time trying to hit a running Haye as Wlad did, and Vitali couldn't avoid the couple of big punches Haye threw like Wlad did, he could steal this fight by decision.

I think he has a better chance of beating Vitali. Not picking him by any stretch, but the Wlad fight would always go the same way. Vitali isn't as good as Wlad anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      What performance says Vitali is slowing down? Chisora? That's the first time Vitali has been hit since the Lewis fight which was almost 10 years ago lol He gets hit a few times and now he's slowing down? Use your boxing sense people.

Sure he getting up in age, but not fighting.

He gets hit a tad bit more than Mayweather.

Sure Chisora had the pressure style to land on Vitali, but that doesn't mean Vitali is slowing down and Haye will be able to do the same. Haye and Chisora have two different styles. Chisora keeps his hands up and comes forward applying pressure. Haye keeps his hands down and uses movement. Two different types of fighters.

Vitali will use his reach when they're apart, take huge steps back when Haye tries to explode with his leaping left hook, and tie Haye up on the inside. He won't exchance with Haye, but fight where he's most comfortable. Which is behind that long jab and that front left foot out. If Vitali exchanged more, I would give Haye more of a chance, but he ties up as soon as he's in danger.

You couple that with the fact that the man has one of the best chins a heavyweight. He hasn't been down since he was a kickboxer in the 80's or early 90's.

I want Haye to win, but if he was smart, he'd get a rematch with Wlad. Vitali is just the wrong guy for him.
      Vitali hit his forties. Every athlete on the planet is slowing down at that point.

Comment

Working...
      X