Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose 1 ATG to punish FMJ brutally that you trust would get the job done guaranteed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    you didn't say what weight so i'd chuck mike tyson pre buster in there with him and watch him squirm and beg for mercy whilst he gets destroyed in there.
    ha ha, that's who i was gonna go with! can just imagine floyds face as mike climbs into the ring and stares him down!

Comment

Duran, SRL, Hearns, Hagler, Whitaker i think though would be the one to beat him at his own game and so i think stands the greatest chance. but any of the others would be great fights although Mayweather i realy do think is under rated so all would be close but Sugar Ray and Hearns would have given him massive problems, i bet SRL could still give him a run for his money, i seen him skipping a couple of years ago and totaly owned ODH.

Comment

Agree with those who have picked Duran at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
          How about Floyd himself...get a ****ing life!
          +1!!!!!!!

Comment

Whittaker was slick but doesn't have the output. Floyd by narrow UD.

Duran @ 135... not sure, 50/50. At 147 Floyd picks him apart to a wide UD.

Hearns @ 147 could do it by narrow UD.

SRL @ 147 by narrow UD.

SRR... not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
              Whittaker was slick but doesn't have the output. Floyd by narrow UD.

Duran @ 135... not sure, 50/50. At 147 Floyd picks him apart to a wide UD.

Hearns @ 147 could do it by narrow UD.

SRL @ 147 by narrow UD.

SRR... not sure.
              I've had this conversation far too many times but that's false man.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                tommy "hitman" hearns, 147.
                There is no other answer. Hearns beats the crap out of Mayweather, and there's no two ways about it. Mayweather could fight better than he ever has, and still leave that ring having taken the worst beating of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  tommy "hitman" hearns, 147.
                  yep, if hearns lands the punch mosley lands on floyd, floyd goes to sleep

Comment

Floyd beats Duran at LW imo.

Duran was outboxed several times and had to rely on a late KO. Too wild.
                    Whereas when he fought Leonard at 147, he was perfect imo.

Hearns, Hearns, Hearns, Hearns. With his right hand tied behind his back. Just his jab alone would punish Floyd.

Comment

I understand both picks for Duran and Hearns.

Hearns at 147 most likely knocks Mayweather out.

Duran at 135 would probably give him a longer more painful beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X