Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG, this is why I can never trust a woman (video's inside).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    **** that, it's definitely legit. nothing points to it's a set. *****es look average and act average even a few who turn it down and get uncomfortable. Keep telling yourself it's fake!!
    Dude, it's real pro ****. Real amateur videos looks totally different.

Comment

It's fake.

It's called The Dancing Bear. I've seen chicks in one or two episodes that I saw on other **** series, like Bang Bus and College Rules.

Comment

You could tell that was filmed with good video camera on a well lit set. Home filming looks totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
          Dude, it's real pro ****. Real amateur videos looks totally different.
          how would it be different? A dude with a camera is filming a male stripper doing his thing to a crowd of horney women.. Some are uncomfortable but many are ready to suck a stranger off..

I don't see how that would be different from the real ting.. Look pretty darn real brother..

Comment

Also, the dude in the first video is a regular on Bang Bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
              It's fake.

It's called The Dancing Bear. I've seen chicks in one or two episodes that I saw on other **** series, like Bang Bus and College Rules.
              LOL!

Guess I can't argue with that then if you know it's fake like that. Had me worried for a second!!

Looked darn real from my end...

Comment

It's fake.

Also, the dude in the first video is a regular on Bang Bus.
                you should consider working for the CIA, man. ya got skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  you should consider working for the CIA, man. ya got skills.
                  I'll trade them for your photoshop skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    The OP thinks that's a random day. Sigh.
                    It is a **** FILM. Created to look like a bachelorette party.

Next thing, he will get a job as a pizza delivery guy thinking that they get laid by hot , naked customers every day.
                    Im not a **** expert like a lot of yall, but this is funny. I had a homeboy though who stripped for a while and he was bangin a lot of chicks he danced for, but he was banging a lot of girls before he started stripping so maybe bitches are just hos.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Im not a **** expert like a lot of yall, but this is funny. I had a homeboy though who stripped for a while and he was bangin a lot of chicks he danced for, but he was banging a lot of girls before he started stripping so maybe bitches are just hos.
                      That's exactly why I wouldn't be surprised if it was real either, Mack!

Comment

Working...
                      X