No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Does Trust America: So Why Does He Not Trust USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    seems floyd is now associated with roadblocks, homie.

can't do anything about it now.

all roads lead to mayweather! halleluiah!

Seems you and the rest of the Pac choir are getting as owned as Arum , was always going to happen just a matter of time , Snake Arums deceptions are being exposed .

Comment

For one, the USADA showed it's bias when it bent the WADA rules by favoring Floyd's version of testing, a shortened 8 weeks instead of the WADA requirement of 18 months, creating a loophole for PEDS cycling which the WADA is determined to close.

Next, the USADA prejudged the issue by making a statement saying that Floyd is a clean fighter.

And, this is Ellerbe talking, and you know how close he is to Floyd. Furthemore, his credibility is as good as Konzc's. He also does not want nor trust the NSAC (the U.S. state commission of Floyd's hometown) to do it's job.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        seems floyd is now associated with roadblocks, homie.

can't do anything about it now.

all roads lead to mayweather! halleluiah!

I feel bad that I am witnessing the decline of your mental state. You are clearly losing it.

Might be time to step away for a bit. I know the recent events are likely traumatic for a fan who has been shouting the same things for years now only to be slapped in the face by your messiahs master(Arum).

It will all be ok in the end.

And remember, suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem.

You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Comment

arum/pac should get it by now.

mayweather will never fight pacquiao.

arum/pac need to at least call all of mayweather's bluffs.

just give whatever the queen wants before moving on.

you guys at team pac are morons for not seeing it clearly.

Comment

I never thought Top Rank was actually this frightened

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              I think all of the points you made are irrelevant as to why Manny wouldn't want to take a test. Given the amount of money that's at stake, the fame and the notoriety a fight like that would bring it's unlikely that pride is keeping Paquiao out of the lab to give blood. I mean, let's face it, all men have some amount of pride. And I'm sure many of us have made more than a few mistakes because of it. Even so, the boxing game is a bit more deliberate than male hormones at this level, at this level its all business. So if there's a "reason" why this fight isn't happening or testing dates aren't adequate, it's a good one.

Mayweather suspects that Pac's using something and he's willing to continue this quasi campaign against steroid abusers until he proves it.
              the problem people have in believing floyd is really in a crusade against drugs is that he failed to use the proper forum and opportunity the courts presented when he was asked to submit a deposition.

the above is a very clear and concrete showcase that he really had no proof whatsoever to support his accusations against pac...

other fighters agree to fight floyd with the additional testing just so they could not let more $ and a shot for more glory pass them by....

sadly, pac does not feel like dancing to floyd's every tunes/whims...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Anyone with two eyes can tell this was just a unprecedented road block by Fraud Jr cuz he was scared of getting KTFO.
                So Mayweather is suddenly a psychic and knew before hand that Pacquiao was going to refuse the testing thus not making the fight happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Still-LMFAO
                  All Roads lead to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

All roids and roadblocks lead to the PED 4 PED chump Manny the Congroidsman Pacquiao.
                  even granting it is true...i guess it will be a very short road....

even now, that road is full of holes; some bigger than the man's ego...

Comment

Working...
                  X