No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Does Trust America: So Why Does He Not Trust USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Why does he even need to do USADA testing? This isn't required by any boxing athletic commission in the world.

Anyone with two eyes can tell this was just a unprecedented road block by Fraud Jr cuz he was scared of getting KTFO.

Show up to court and prove Pac is on something until then all you got is speculation and heresay which is libel and defamation and will get you sued for millions in damages.
    is filing a lawsuit required by any boxing commission in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      i have to agree that arum/pac are making it complicated. they haven't really faced the fact that they are dealing with queen floyd.

if only pac/arum just give in to whatever floyd wanted, all these discussions would disappear. unless fanboys of queen floyd come up with other roadblocks.

anyone here just tell pac to give in to whatever the queen wanted just to get this fight over with?
      Arum is fooling himself that he can have a straight forward negotiation with a guy who has a pattern of retiring, ducking, vacation.

Someone really needs to pour cold water on Arum's face to wake him up.

Just give the Queen what she wants, Mr Arum. Simple as that.

;-|

Comment

Its not Manny doing the ducking its Arum , he is the brains and he knows Floyd stops his gravy train , its painfully obvious Arum has blocked this fight from the beginning , his latest revelation of I dont trust USADA is just another of Arums set ups to duck the fight again .

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Arum is fooling himself that he can have a straight forward negotiation with a guy who has a pattern of retiring, ducking, vacation.

;-|
          i agree. are there any pac representatives here and relay this message to team pac? we all know that mayweather will never fight pacquiao.

will you morons there at team pac at least call the queen's bluffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post

;-|
            A five second real life chat with you and I think I would walk away knowing I met a nuf nuf !

Comment

i agree. are there any pac representatives here and relay this message to team pac? we all know that mayweather will never fight pacquiao.

will you morons there at team pac at least call the queen's bluffs?

Thats why they keep saying no to the testing right , because they know Floyd wont fight , yeah right , you and Garcia are yin and yan !

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                I thought Koncz was Canadian…
                Well if Koncz is Canadian...........Then maybe CADA should do the testing

Comment

i have to agree that arum/pac are making it complicated. they haven't really faced the fact that they are dealing with queen floyd.

if only pac/arum just give in to whatever floyd wanted, all these discussions would disappear. unless fanboys of queen floyd come up with other roadblocks.

anyone here just tell pac to give in to whatever the queen wanted just to get this fight over with?
                  Hey theres that phrase again...

Comment

Originally posted by bigboxingfan View Post
                    trains in america
                    fights in america
                    fought americans in america(delahoya,mosley)
                    american fight judges and referees do his fights
                    fights under the jurisdiction of american boxing commission(nevada,texas,etc)
                    makes millions in america from american ppv and endorsements deals
                    american trainer(roach)
                    american promoter(bob arum)
                    american manager(koncz)
                    pacquiao's strenth and conditioning coach lives in america(ariza)
                    filed a defamation lawsuit in america
                    has american lawyers
                    defamation case to be held in an american court room with an american judge
                    helped get an american congressman re-elected (senator harry reid)
                    has a home in los angeles which is in america

and get this.............in 2009 pacquiao's daughter queen elizabeth was born in los angeles california in an american hospital and delivered by american doctors.

so why is usada not to be trusted?
                    Our united states congress trust usada and so should team pacquiao.

As don king would say..................only in america
                    post of the year hands down!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                      Hey theres that phrase again...

seems floyd is now associated with roadblocks, homie.

can't do anything about it now.

all roads lead to mayweather! halleluiah!

Comment

Working...
                      X