Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    CHeck Hooks

Please add to your sig:

****ed hookers while married and took cash under the table from GBP while still employed by Top Rank.
    this ...............................

Comment

Did Manny Pacquiao himself say he doesn't trust USADA? IMO this is all Arum's doing AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Trains in America
        Fights in America
        Fought Americans in America(delahoya,mosley)
        American fight judges and referees do his fights
        Fights under the jurisdiction of American boxing commission(nevada,texas,etc)
        Makes millions in America from American PPV and endorsements deals
        American trainer(roach)
        American promoter(bob arum)
        American manager(Koncz)
        Pacquiao's strenth and conditioning coach lives in America(ariza)
        Filed a defamation lawsuit in America
        Has American lawyers
        Defamation case to be held in an American court room with an American judge
        Helped get an American congressman re-elected (Senator Harry Reid)
        Has a home in Los Angeles which is in America

And get this.............In 2009 Pacquiao's daughter Queen Elizabeth was born in Los Angeles California in an American hospital and delivered by American doctors.

So why is USADA not to be trusted?
        Our United States Congress trust USADA and so should Team Pacquiao.

As Don King would say..................Only in America
        I think all of the points you made are irrelevant as to why Manny wouldn't want to take a test. Given the amount of money that's at stake, the fame and the notoriety a fight like that would bring it's unlikely that pride is keeping Paquiao out of the lab to give blood. I mean, let's face it, all men have some amount of pride. And I'm sure many of us have made more than a few mistakes because of it. Even so, the boxing game is a bit more deliberate than male hormones at this level, at this level its all business. So if there's a "reason" why this fight isn't happening or testing dates aren't adequate, it's a good one.

Mayweather suspects that Pac's using something and he's willing to continue this quasi campaign against steroid abusers until he proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Why does he even need to do USADA testing? This isn't required by any boxing athletic commission in the world.

Anyone with two eyes can tell this was just a unprecedented road block by Fraud Jr cuz he was scared of getting KTFO.

Show up to court and prove Pac is on something until then all you got is speculation and heresay which is libel and defamation and will get you sued for millions in damages.
          Hey look another Pac fan coming to claim "road blocks"... I thought that was what the Floyd fans do?

Wheres that PacFan dude at..?

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            Did Manny Pacquiao himself say he doesn't trust USADA? IMO this is all Arum's doing AGAIN.
            manny is quiet. bob is doing all the talking.

Comment

i have to agree that arum/pac are making it complicated. they haven't really faced the fact that they are dealing with queen floyd.

if only pac/arum just give in to whatever floyd wanted, all these discussions would disappear. unless fanboys of queen floyd come up with other roadblocks.

anyone here just tell pac to give in to whatever the queen wanted just to get this fight over with?

Comment

I don't trust America and I live here. They let murderers off free all the time, when other countries would just kill murderers.

In America you can kill your kid and get rich off it. You can also chop peoples heads off and write a book called "IF I did it".

Comment

Why does he even need to do USADA testing? This isn't required by any boxing athletic commission in the world.

Anyone with two eyes can tell this was just a unprecedented road block by Fraud Jr cuz he was scared of getting KTFO.

Show up to court and prove Pac is on something until then all you got is speculation and heresay which is libel and defamation and will get you sued for millions in damages.
                  America would be embarrassed if Pac were to win a defamation of character suit. Floyd never said he had proof Pac used roofs imbecile. Nothing about Pacquiao scares Floyd. Nobody goes from 112-147 and isn't suspected of using roids moron even if they have not failed any tests.

Comment

As ive commented before, the evidence to whether he is guilty or inocent is in his blood and for some reason he isnt giving that evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      I thought Koncz was Canadian…
                      you're right he's Canadian...

Comment

Working...
                      X