No announcement yet.

Can Floyd trust Schaffer and Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Why should he worry about them, he's his own boss. He doesn't fight for them, he fights for Mayweather.
    LOL, who are you trying to fool?

We all know Haymon is the boss. It's the same situation with Schaeffer and Oscar.

Take away Haymon, Mayweather Promotions is done, unless they get someone else who knows what they're doing.

Comment

Oscar at least had sponsors lining up behind his name when GBP was started.

Unsure how many sponsors Floyd can attract considering his reputation and lack of endorsements. Hell, PAC still gets paid more on endorsements after being put to sleep.....

I also don't know how many investors would invest with Schaffer being part of TMT promotion?

So many different problems in TMTs future

Comment

What would Schaeffer even come in as?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          What would Schaeffer even come in as?
          CFO? he is a numbers guy

Comment

Al Haymon and Richard Schaeffer are Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Yes. Mayweather has trusted them his whole career and they have been instrumental to his success. Along with the fact that he is best

Comment

I'd say yeah as long as he's fighting and the current face of boxing then he's safe because they want and need him involved in the business.Once he retires then its iffy, if he stays focused, Stays relevant and out of trouble ( criminally & financially ) then he's in a good position but if he slips up or becomes irrelevant then he could get shafted.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                  Oscar at least had sponsors lining up behind his name when GBP was started.

Unsure how many sponsors Floyd can attract considering his reputation and lack of endorsements. Hell, PAC still gets paid more on endorsements after being put to sleep.....

I also don't know how many investors would invest with Schaffer being part of TMT promotion?

So many different problems in TMTs future
                  ^^^^^^
                  Completely disagree with this whole post. Yeah Oscar and Manny had have corporate sponsors but when their career is finished most likely so are the sponsors and $$$.

Mayweather is trying to build a brand something that will earn $$ after he hangs up the gloves. I don't know if it'll work. You don't think Mayweather could get sponsors if he wanted too. The guy signed a massive contract with showtime obviously theres interest. Has the highest PPV year after year

PAC may make more in sponsorships per year I think I read somewhere around 4 million a year but I bet Mayweather makes almost as much if not more $$ in his appearance fees. I wouldn't be surprised if he did 50 - 100 a year at 50k-100k a pop.

Comment

He's smart enough to not completely trust someone

Comment

Will Showtime let Floyd cherry-pick nobodies if he's done with GBP/TR stable

Comment

Working...
                      X