• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHRIS ARREOLA: "I'M JuST READY TO BRING THE TITLES BACK"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3E9j7MEQys

Not in that shape your not.

Comment

chris areolla is an ultra-nationalistic american who HATES europe as much as the nazis hated the jews, he sees europeans as SUB-HUMAN. he even said that the klitschko brothers where not world champions but only european champions LMFAO!LOL HAHAHAHAH, chris areolla is not only a fat obese slob but also mentally ******ed and xeno phobic. he will get knocked the **** out by vitali, and i hope he brings his wife and daughter to the fight so they will cry like bitched. i hope chris areolla dies because thats what he deserves. he is a DISGRACE, an absolute disgrace. and i spell his name with a capital letter ever becasue he he dont deserve it. areolla is a ****.

Comment

^^^^^^
        Wow man lol

Comment

Originally posted by arargh View Post
          chris areolla is an ultra-nationalistic american who HATES europe as much as the nazis hated the jews, he sees europeans as SUB-HUMAN. he even said that the klitschko brothers where not world champions but only european champions LMFAO!LOL HAHAHAHAH, chris areolla is not only a fat obese slob but also mentally ******ed and xeno phobic. he will get knocked the **** out by vitali, and i hope he brings his wife and daughter to the fight so they will cry like bitched. i hope chris areolla dies because thats what he deserves. he is a DISGRACE, an absolute disgrace. and i spell his name with a capital letter ever becasue he he dont deserve it. areolla is a ****.
          i agree with you

Comment

So, I told George Takei about Arreola taking those titles back and this was his reply;

Comment

This is the only foreseeable outcome for your future if you are stressing this much about an online forum....

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                So, I told George Takei about Arreola taking those titles back and this was his reply;

Comment

No, Chris Arreola is a cool guy and a good sportsman. In the past, he's indicated he respects the Klitschkos.

Arreola was a bit upset when Vitali originally chose Haye over him as the voluntary, and I don't blame him. Haye had done nothing to deserve it, while Cristobal had defeated some good young heavyweights like the previously undefeated Damian Wills and Chazz Witherspoon.

Comment

I agree with you except for bitching his family.. put a little respect man..

Comment

Working...
                    X