Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather vs Amir khan fight done,who would you root for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Khan..Floyd needs to stop ducking King Khan..he is the best fighter in the History of the Universe
    But is Broner fighter of next decade?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=540561

Last edited by trixx12; 07-04-2015, 11:31 PM.

Comment

neither

I don't root for boxers who got gift decisions in their last fight

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Floyd. At one point khan deserved the fight, he doesn't anymore and I'd hate to see a great fighter upset by a guy who doesn't deserve it. Floyd smokes him anyway.
        Floyd already ducked Khan to fight someone Khan had already beaten (Maidana). Floyd cherrypicked Ortiz, old Mosley, weight-jumping Marquez, Guerrero etc..

But you hit the nail on the head from Floyd fans perspective - his fans are just scared that Khan might beat him, that's why they've been trying to prevent the fight from happening, using the cover that Khan "doesn't deserve it" when Khan deserves it more than nearly all of Floyd's other opponents for the last 14 years.. lol

Comment

Won't care nor watch it

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Floyd already ducked Khan to fight someone Khan had already beaten (Maidana). Floyd cherrypicked Ortiz, old Mosley, weight-jumping Marquez, Guerrero etc..

But you hit the nail on the head from Floyd fans perspective - his fans are just scared that Khan might beat him, that's why they've been trying to prevent the fight from happening, using the cover that Khan "doesn't deserve it" when Khan deserves it more than nearly all of Floyd's other opponents for the last 14 years.. lol
            I thought he should have fought khan instead of maidana. Khan was deserving a few years ago, very deserving, nowadays he Isn't. Ironically, now that he's on the decline I think he'll get the fight so you'll get your wish.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I thought he should have fought khan instead of maidana. Khan was deserving a few years ago, very deserving, nowadays he Isn't. Ironically, now that he's on the decline I think he'll get the fight so you'll get your wish.
              Khan has only had 4 fights above 140 and those 4 opponents are overall superior to Brook and Thurman's entire career resume at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I'd root for Khan the same way I root for the England national football team these days.

Total apathy.
                Hope they win, but laugh if they lose.

I'm with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  neither

I don't root for boxers who got gift decisions in their last fight
                  I'm sure you rooted for Manny after he got gifted against Marquez doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    Probably Floyd Mayweather (for the first time ever) because he's a genuinely talented boxer while Amir Khan is a fraud.
                    Holy fuck the world is going to end! Tunney admitting that Floyd is a genuinely talented boxer! Tunney would also root for Floyd Mayweather Jr. over his fellow Brit Amir Khan... and the reason is because his fellow Brit is the fraud lol!

Comment

I would want Mayweather to win. As much bragging as Khan does now can you imagine how he would carry on if he gave Mayweather his first loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X