Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I The Only One Who Doesnt Trust The NSAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I The Only One Who Doesnt Trust The NSAC?

1st of all they have missed so much **** in the past. I also think they are biased to certain fighters. Then you have Arum who talks about them so much, like he has a guy working on the inside. Its like he's so confident when he says that he'll let them handle it. How does he know that they wont say that they want to use the same rules as the USADA? He knows they wont though and thats the point. Its like he knows that they are only going to go so far.

If I was Floyd then I would just drop it all together because they arent going to do but so much. Then that just allows Pac to pass the test and act like he proved something when really it was ****ty testing. On top of that, I truly dont believe that if Pac did fail that they would out there biggest star hero. What if Pac won and failed the post fight test? I dont believe they would make that **** public at that point. I just dont trust them. If Floyd was smart then he should just drop the **** all together because there aint no way Pac is failing this test no matter what

I dont trust the NSAC either... So I found it not surprising that Arum is relying on their decision making... You could only imagine what kind of personal friendships/relationship Arum has build with members of NSAC for all his years associated with them

Comment

New Jersey and Nevada are the two best boxing commissions in all of boxing. Are they perfect? No. But, they are the best. So if you don't trust them. Then you don't trust boxing at all so why watch the sport?

Comment

The problem is that the NSAC would look extremely incompetent *IF* Pacquiao was caught using PED's while using another testing organization such as the USADA.

To save their own behind from that potential embarrassment, I feel they will decide that random blood testing isn't necessary for this fight.

If we're to be honest with ourselves, this blood testing fiasco is bigger than Mayweather or Pacquiao. We have the chance to make superior drug testing mandatory for all fights, which would clean up the sport. The only losers is this outcome would be the cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          New Jersey and Nevada are the two best boxing commissions in all of boxing. Are they perfect? No. But, they are the best. So if you don't trust them. Then you don't trust boxing at all so why watch the sport?

People watch boxing because they love the sport. It has little or nothing to do with how effective or ineffective the drug testing standards are.

Boxing is behind on drug testing, and randomized drug testing would be a great way to clean up the sport. What better way or time to start then with the biggest fight in recent years. Surely, If the top p4p fighters in the sport agreed to the superior testing, no one should have a problem following.

Comment

So if you dont trust the Athletic Commision that in Vegas you shouldnt be watching boxing?... That's one of the dumbest statment i've read all day... Especially seeign that many boxers that have been found out to be using steriods have passed test given by NSAC

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post
              The problem is that the NSAC would look extremely incompetent *IF* Pacquiao was caught using PED's while using another testing organization such as the USADA.

To save their own behind from that potential embarrassment, I feel they will decide that random blood testing isn't necessary for this fight.

If we're to be honest with ourselves, this blood testing fiasco is bigger than Mayweather or Pacquiao. We have the chance to make superior drug testing mandatory for all fights, which would clean up the sport. The only losers is this outcome would be the cheaters.
              THANK YOU! I know your name might make people think your being biased, but that's exactly what I think on the matter (the bold part), it will help Boxing in the long run... make it a much cleaner sport and give it a better name.

As a big Boxing fan, I don't wanna watch a sport whilst supporting fighters who then turn out to be using illegal drugs, I want to be watching a clean sport where cheating is kept to the absolute minimum amd will give other people the opportunity to have there chance and compete, for all we know people might have lost there biggest fights against opponents when they have been fair and the other may have been cheating. The Olympic style testing is much better for the sport all together.

And all this bull**** about it not happening before, all I am gonna say is that it has to start off from somewhere... everything does.

Comment

no, all u *****s are in par with predator Sr.

Comment

If people are managing to get around the testing and getting away with using illegal drugs then I think it should always be suspect to change. If better ideas come along (using the Olympic style testing) then it should be highly considered to be put in use cause it will help clean up the sport. Don't forget, things change... and methods to do things are changed if more efficient, so what's wrong with change in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                    I dont trust the NSAC either... So I found it not surprising that Arum is relying on their decision making... You could only imagine what kind of personal friendships/relationship Arum has build with members of NSAC for all his years associated with them
                    Then you need bark at Schaefer too, because he gave the same reason as to why Shane shouldn't be tested other than what the NSAC has been doin'. Hmm, is Schaefer in cahoots with NSAC too ?

Oh, NEWSFLASH: GBP just changed their stance and are now fine with NSAC going over how to go about this blood testing issue !!

Comment

Working...
                    X